Back from the ER!

Tym

Just now, Pedro said:

Good luck @Tym, surgery is always an anxious experience. 

Thank you @Pedro, i dont like being opened up, i dont have a choice, some things just cant stay with me until the end.

On the bright side i;ll be lighter.

:classic_unsure:

Keeping the nads, this is something i cant even pronounce, my mum remembers the guys father, big friends with my late father who was on the staff of this hospital.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

The guy’s father?

James Franco Reaction GIF

My surgeons father was a doctor when my pa was a doctor, this guy is my age and big with robotic surgery thats necessary,

they are taking out chit, i really dint ask many questions this is all in my network, no co pay, you dont say anything to fuck that up.

I might be Tymmy hes only half a dick soon.

?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I hope everything goes well and you recover quickly.  :littleguy:?

Thank you! Now, can you help me with a stuck KLR float?  just now barely made it home leaking more fuel than a SR-71 on takeoff.

Just wanted to go for one last ride, it didnt last long ?

I only got one pic fuckmine.

._DSC1435.thumb.JPG.f2f99842f5bf45b10a5c029e9d049d4e.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Tym said:

Thank you! Now, can you help me with a stuck KLR float?  just now barely made it home leaking more fuel than a SR-71 on takeoff.

Just wanted to go for one last ride, it didnt last long ?

Bummer..."they" say......A stuck float can be caused by the premature death of the needle and seat, a fuel logged float sinking to the bottom of the bowl, or garbage in the line not letting the needle close fully.  And other stuff.....

Should be an easy fix.  If I was closer, you could drop it off, I would enjoy working on that bike. ?

It is nice to see the KLR out regardless.  :littleguy:

• Thanks 1

Its probably cheaper just to flash the @Mess "send more motors" spotlight into the internets..and wait a few minutes...it'd be at the door Shortly. :littleguy:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Tym said:

You can try draining the carb and then turn the fuel on it may flush whats stuck in the float valve seat out or tap the side of the carb with something like a screwdriver handle which may unstick the float or dislodge whatever's in the valve seat, or you can try combo's do all of the above at the same time. Failing that its float bowl off time to have a look whats going on.

8 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You can try draining the carb and then turn the fuel on it may flush whats stuck in the float valve seat out or tap the side of the carb with something like a screwdriver handle which may unstick the float or dislodge whatever's in the valve seat, or you can try combo's do all of the above at the same time. Failing that its float bowl off time to have a look whats going on.

i;ll Try that this morning Sir Falls. :littleguy:

• Like 1

Funny story, they left me in the hallway cause all the rooms were taken by elders, a daughter was with her dying mother in the room across from me.

She watched in horror as i was left alone to fend with a faulty flowing iv, so i banged my arm reapeatedly against the cot trying to get it to flow again.

The poor girl, you cant tell she never got medical treatment in the military, she looked faint, lol.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tym said:

That porch in the picture is for sale, might be under offer not sure. $749,000 doesnt sound bad until the next big wave. :classic_unsure:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/26-Attawan-Ave-Niantic-CT-06357/58045499_zpid/

Shit......risky having that there! 

Magnum could flog it though no sweat.....he'd tell them the ocean is their property as well. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1