Back from the ER!

Tym

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Eat a sandwich?

I drank agent orange when i was ten, it destroyed everything it touched going through. 

Havnt been right since to be honest.

:wave:

Did that here...Used to play  in the dump on guam l;ike most the base, i considered everything air force was my toy, the air force dumped anything they wanted, fun fun fun until you glowed.

576117616_guam2.thumb.jpg.245b08da05a24b9185f378309524c41c.jpg

Now its a superfund toxic waste site endangering the drin king water for most Guamanians, hafa adai they say.

:classic_unsure:

• Like 2

There was a dump a few miles from me where me and my brother would go and rummage through for good cycle parts. The amount of times we'd puncture ourselves on used hospital needles, no idea how we're still here.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

We are a spiteful hate fuelled race.:classic_sad:

That is a somber long read, worthwhile but utterly depressing. They usually try to wait until all involved are dead before acknowledging something was terrible, cheaper and no one person takes responsibility. 

What I cant get my head around is given just how much devastation its caused Ive never heard of it. Horrifying. 

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That is a somber long read, worthwhile but utterly depressing. They usually try to wait until all involved are dead before acknowledging something was terrible, cheaper and no one person takes responsibility. 

What I cant get my head around is given just how much devastation its caused Ive never heard of it. Horrifying. 

To this day the USAF refuses to acknowlege they used it on Guam, they dont want the financial liability that news would ensue.

Thye used it i watched them spry the boonies next to the runway with it, i rode my bike into it and like any good Timmy proceeded to fuck everything up right.

?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Oh I dont know. There are certain aspects of glowing in the dark that could be quite useful. I would have picked a better colour than orange though.

Actually the stuff glowing was a greenish with a slight yellow tint...some of it went the speed of light in all directions...odd. :classic_unsure:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tym said:

Oh boy, surgery scheduled for friday. Just when the weather is getting nice. ?

what surgery you having Tym? 

2 minutes ago, MooN said:

what surgery you having Tym? 

My best guess is The air force implanted an alien in my groin.  ?

• Haha 2