Forum Direction thread gone! Please read!

XTreme

Just now, Richzx6r said:

Thats very unlike you bucky whats wrong your normally a more cut to the bone kinda guy

I don't know where you got that impression, maybe you just assumed it because I ride a real bike and you're a ponce.

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

I doubt any forum out there has hardcore adventure reports from a Vespa. 

You'd be an icon on ButtRider's Battle Scooter section Dave! :littleguy:

12 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I don't know where you got that impression, maybe you just assumed it because I ride a real bike and you're a ponce.

A real bit of agricultural machinery you mean jeeves now wipe my arse birthday queen GIF by ManServants

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Bruce said:

..., I'll probably fall over myself in apology and take you out to lunch and a few pints. .....

I hate you.

So, where we going for dinner and pints?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Richzx6r said:

Glad to be of service mate, how ya been and how is it over in purgatory 

all good mate , @XTreme has asked me to ask Stu if he can come back .... talk about jumping ship.

• Haha 1

Just now, Mawsley said:

I've been requesting that since you forced me to join this place.

Nowhere else wants you Dave.......cos you're a fucking weirdo!

So think yourself lucky that a place exists which has zero standards and is willing to put up with your kind!

• Haha 3

I go away for a while and all hell breaks loose. The forum seems fine the way it was to me. Personally I think it's people getting stressed out by the lockdowns and covid crap. 

• Like 3

Just now, Mess said:

I go away for a while and all hell breaks loose. The forum seems fine the way it was to me. Personally I think it's people getting stressed out by the lockdowns and covid crap. 

Yeh.....I think so too Eric! Everybody seems to be on edge now.....both on forums and social media!

Pete, you seem t have the knack for creating haven's for oddities, the "not so normal".  you should really get a large subvention from the EU for looking after the handicapped.

Handicapped?  Yup, Buck is a multiple expat who drives a harly and rides a bus, Bruce is Saffer and rides a boat, You're a taffy dago, I'm half frog, Tym is unstable, Bob... well Bob has a Bristol accent, Grasshopper is a girl ( and fixes her bikes in a tent)  Cattee lives in Norfolk FFS!, various other members come from the dark side (of the atlantic) Yen puts up ride reports from abandoned toilets... lets face it, Pedro's probably the most normal person in here and he's portugese.   all of these conditions should be considered a handicap. Is it really surprising that our collective "Humour" is not readily comprehensible to all and sundry? 

I like it, Thank you for keeping it going despite what "normal " people might say or do. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1