Deporting Illegal Immigrants!

XTreme

Remember Pete, don't be doing all that perfect Spanishy type talking then falling for the parting comment 'Have a safe trip' and answering 'Thank You' in English like in The Great Escape.

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Remember Pete, don't be doing all that perfect Spanishy type talking then falling for the parting comment 'Have a safe trip' and answering 'Thank You' in English like in The Great Escape.

Good point Yen.....I've got to be one step ahead of these Deportation Dagos!

Just imagine if I did get deported......where would I go in Britain?

Obviously it would need to be in Wales......so any houses near you @Renegade? I'm sure they'd love to have my kind in Cardiff! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Obviously it would need to be in Wales......so any houses near you @Renegade? I'm sure they'd love to have my kind in Cardiff! :classic_unsure:

I hope your birth certificate is in order. You're not still down on it as a girl are you??

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

There's an old army camp near Pennally in Pembrokeshire that they are keeping a warm bed for your kind. 

Billy no mates.jpg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Renegade said:

There's an old army camp near Pennally in Pembrokeshire that they are keeping a warm bed for your kind. 

Billy no mates.jpg

Still don't see nothing of Dipper now?

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Are they doing something similar in France @MooN?

not that I'm aware of, but then we have a much better class of illegal immigrants here.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

Just now, MooN said:

not that I'm aware of, but then we have a much better class of illegal immigrants here.:classic_laugh:

Oh yeh.....we got the real fucking dross here!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

@yen_powell vs @XTreme , looks like @yen_powell has taken an early lead in this rumble with two brilliant posts so far, on his game today people! :littleguy:

The man murders his neighbour now he's targeting me.......he's turned into a psycho.

I can remember him when he was just a mild mannered smelly twat!

uh oh poop GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

The man murders his neighbour now he's targeting me.......he's turned into a psycho.

I can remember him when he was just a mild mannered smelly twat!

uh oh poop GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Neighbour is back home, or at least someone is moving about in there and their car was outside earlier, thin walls here. Also I'll have you know that she knocked on my door on Christmas Eve and gave me a box of chocolates for being a nice neighbour, which does make me a bit embarrassed about not knowing their names when the police asked yesterday. I wasn't ill after eating the chocs so it wasn't an attempt at getting new neighbours.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Neighbour is back home, or at least someone is moving about in there and their car was outside earlier, thin walls here. Also I'll have you know that she knocked on my door on Christmas Eve and gave me a box of chocolates for being a nice neighbour, which does make me a bit embarrassed about not knowing their names when the police asked yesterday. I wasn't ill after eating the chocs so it wasn't an attempt at getting new neighbours.

All sounds very sinister to. Better get those security cams up, not that they’ll keep you safe from anything but be interesting for us to see how your demise comes about ?

• Haha 5