My Life is Complete!

XTreme

Well I’m not happy about it. The majority of the windows here look out over Wales so I’ve looked at Wales everyday thinking ‘soon as this is over I’m going over to the steel horse for a cup of tea’  
Steel horse is now closed permanently unless someone with deep pockets arrives on the scene ? 

Heyho I’ll be sticking with a cup of tea and pasty in the car park for while whoop whoop my exciting lockdown life ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well I’m not happy about it. The majority of the windows here look out over Wales so I’ve looked at Wales everyday thinking ‘soon as this is over I’m going over to the steel horse for a cup of tea’  
Steel horse is now closed permanently unless someone with deep pockets arrives on the scene ? 

Heyho I’ll be sticking with a cup of tea and pasty in the car park for while whoop whoop my exciting lockdown life ?

Being born and brought up in Swansea, on a clear day we could see right across to the north Devon coast!

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

First time i went to the steel horse i was pleasantly surprised by the young girl serving in stockings,suspenders and hot pants :littleguy: I didn't take to the bloke there though found him quite arrogant 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Being born and brought up in Swansea, on a clear day we could see right across to the north Devon coast!

Cardiff comes up on all the ‘store finder’ searches as my closest store, completely ignores bristol cos clearly I’m gifted enough to walk on water ?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

First time i went to the steel horse i was pleasantly surprised by the young girl serving in stockings,suspenders and hot pants :littleguy: I didn't take to the bloke there though found him quite arrogant 

I also found him arrogant!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Only been in there twice, full of posers if you ask me. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Only been in there twice, full of posers if you ask me. 

Mostly as it is with all those places but you did see some of the old interesting bikes there. come to think of it i think I've only been there 4 or 5 times myself

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

In my time there it was the West End in Llandovery (which I first visited in 1972) or the Ponderosa on the Horseshoe Pass.

I know some sad twats like Ren used to go to Abergavenny Bus Station.......I went there once with him about 20 years ago.

But standing in what amounts to an open car park surrounded by bellends who all sound like Carediff clowns isn't exactly my thing!

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

In my time there it was the West End in Llandovery (which I first visited in 1972) or the Ponderosa on the Horseshoe Pass.

I know some sad twats like Ren used to go to Abergavenny Bus Station.......I went there once with him about 20 years ago.

But standing in what amounts to an open car park surrounded by bellends who all sound like Carediff clowns isn't exactly my thing!

I don't like the westend or the Abergavenny Bus Station either, i only stop in these places for food so if i'm Llandovery way its the owls nest now or the garage cafe in sennybridge
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g551970-d4134256-Reviews-Owls_Nest_Tea_Room_Diner-Llandovery_Carmarthenshire_Wales.html

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I don't like the westend or the Abergavenny Bus Station either, i only stop in these places for food so if i'm Llandovery way its the owls nest now or the garage cafe in sennybridge
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g551970-d4134256-Reviews-Owls_Nest_Tea_Room_Diner-Llandovery_Carmarthenshire_Wales.html

Owls nest everytime.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Owls nest everytime.

You've never had the same look on the West End since they refused to give you that OAP discount back in 2002.

FILE141.JPG.e9ffac061106b8a71030666cd968b1a8.JPG

I tried my best for you in the Elan Valley in 2003 as well.

FILE051.JPG.9b2bd26eb8bd95e2f341192de6f4d313.JPG

I don't think having Mad Mandy in tow helped much.

• Haha 4