The Beast Lives On! 

XTreme

Because I've just renewed the domain name for this site for another year!

So is this another year of making your life complete.......or is it another year of degrading, disgusting, and cringingly awful behaviour? Probably the latter, but we've got to take what we can get!

I only started this forum because I couldn't take any more Facebutt shit during the first lockdown, and I didn't think the place would last beyond 3 months quite frankly!

Even @Tym had doubts when I first mentioned the idea to him because of the dominance of social media. It really is an uphill battle because FB has killed so many forums off!

So I'm really surprised we're still here considering the utter mindless shit that gets posted by you subhuman neanderthals. I suppose the only thing we had in our favour was that no other forum wants you lot!

It's not been an easy year with most of us restricted from riding in way or another through most of the period......but nevertheless, The Beast Lives On! 

the office headache GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

It all changed after ex Portugese in search of new food found a dead fruit bat on the floor of a hut, ate it, got a fever,..... the rest is history. :littleguy:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tym said:

It all changed after ex Portugese in search of new food found a dead fruit bat on the floor of a hut, ate it, got a fever,..... the rest is history. :littleguy:

What Tym said! :classic_unsure:

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Because I've just renewed the domain name for this site for another year!

So is this another year of making your life complete.......or is it another year of degrading, disgusting, and cringingly awful behaviour? Probably the latter, but we've got to take what we can get!

I only started this forum because I couldn't take any more Facebutt shit during the first lockdown, and I didn't think the place would last beyond 3 months quite frankly!

Even @Tym had doubts when I first mentioned the idea to him because of the dominance of social media. It really is an uphill battle because FB has killed so many forums off!

So I'm really surprised we're still here considering the utter mindless shit that gets posted by you subhuman neanderthals. I suppose the only thing we had in our favour was that no other forum wants you lot!

It's not been an easy year with most of us restricted from riding in way or another through most of the period......but nevertheless, The Beast Lives On! 

the office headache GIF

ticking over quite nicely me thinks ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skyrider said:

It’s probably because there is a load of bollocks talked on here that people post.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Swagman said:

It’s probably because there is a load of bollocks talked on here that people post.

Bullchit is a great social fertilzer them Amish in PA say. :littleguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Swagman said:

You've fitted in well though Keith given your capacity to talk bollocks!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

Still early days Lionel......but we're still here.

Of course there are those who'd have a good laugh if it went down the shitter......but we're not going to let that happen!

Are we @Tym?

I don't do facebutt, never have.  So I quite like it here and what's also great is that have some cool females type persons who can show us stuff from another perspective  :littleguy:

I still don't get why a lot of dudes register and then don't bother to join in, they must all be shrinking violets or summink :classic_wacko:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Still early days Lionel......but we're still here.

Of course there are those who'd have a good laugh if it went down the shitter......but we're not going to let that happen!

Are we @Tym?

yep keep cracking the whip

45 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I don't do facebutt, never have.  So I quite like it here and what's also great is that have some cool females type persons who can show us stuff from another perspective  :littleguy:

I still don't get why a lot of dudes register and then don't bother to join in, they must all be shrinking violets or summink :classic_wacko:

you mean almost as bad as me :classic_laugh:

Just now, skyrider said:

you mean almost as bad as me :classic_laugh:

You registered and posted straight away Lionel......over 800 posts in 2 months. Probably more than you've done on another forum during that period.

Oh god......I think I just dropped you in the shit! :classic_laugh:

You think he'll get away with this @Slowlycatchymonkey?

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You registered and posted straight away Lionel......over 800 posts in 2 months. Probably more than you've done on another forum during that period.

probably not ?

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Hmm ? Well being likeable and inoffensive are marvellous traits that carry a lot of useable credits, if I liked a bet on the geegee’s I’d expect a survival rate of around 80% on that one. Not that I’m saying your a horse or anything @skyrider I’ve never seen you.... just heard the rumours ?

• Haha 1

One point about this place......and it applies to every forum actually. No forum can be every thing to every man/woman!

What I mean is that you may want to see more of one thing and less of another thing. And the next member might feel the exact opposite.

It's a completely subjective experience, and because everybody is different it's impossible to keep everybody happy all the time.

But just bear this in mind.....no forum is like a TV channel that you can switch on and just be entertained. The experience on any forum is determined by what the members on there actually provide by way of postings!

If you want to see more of "this".......then you post more of "this". You can determine the direction that this forum goes by way of the contributions that you make.

What sort of experience do I want on here? Simply to log in, meet up with friends, and have an enjoyable experience. With no sniping, backbiting, or bad feelings. Now that's not a big ask is it?

So get involved, give me feedback on how we can improve, and we can develop this place together.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Buckster said:

What we really need is loads of people who take themselves seriously.

Yeh.....serious motorcyclists! 

The type who define their very existence by the fact that they walked in a bike shop and gave the guy some dosh!

And we probably needs a serious Admin here too!

The type who define their very existence by the fact that they uploaded some files onto a web server!