A Starter Guide for the New Folks

Grasshopper

Just a big hello to all the new folks!  :wave: Thanks for stopping by and joining this colourful bunch of characters.

You might have been looking around already and perhaps you are a bit confused, what the hell are all these people talking about.....?

It's true, it is not always about bikes, and sometimes most of us don't really know what is going on, so you are not alone, ever!

Feel free to jump in and comment and share.  Until you give it a try you won't know how fun it can be...

If anyone gives you any grief just let the Grasshopper know and I'll help you crush them.....lol, sorry that is just how we roll around here, silliness will prevail. :littleguy:

Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just a heads up, if anyone has someone by the name of @Buckster approach you, don't be frightened, just stand still and he might not see you.  ?  

Someone forgot to lock his cage and he is running wild, we will get things back in order shortly.  :littleguy:

Thank you for your patience! 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Where are our Newbies? Who signs on to an open forum where all is visible unless they want to post? Buck's conga cant still be in session surely?

Weird isn't it?

42 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

None of the latest one's (in the last month) have posted again , have they ?

Don't think so, it is strange.  I find that weird overall with the internet and people who want to join up or ask to be your friend, but then never engage. 

welcome classic film GIF. I think we are welcoming folks, maybe that's it, we scared them off. :littleguy:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

None of the latest one's (in the last month) have posted again , have they ?

No.....this is what we're up against Bob, Cos if it was Facebutt they'd be posting away without a second thought.

But getting more on the Members' List is a positive......they know who we are now, and they'll be getting regular e-mail updates.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Don't think so, it is strange.  I find that weird overall with the internet and people who want to join up or ask to be your friend, but then never engage. 

welcome classic film GIF. I think we are welcoming folks, maybe that's it, we scared them off. :littleguy:

Definitely, I went out of my way to welcome every single one of the feckless cunts.

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Definitely, I went out of my way to welcome every single one of the feckless cunts.

I'm not entirely sure that accusing one of them of being a Nazi war criminal was the ideal way to break the ice though Ian.

But what do I know? My social skills are somewhat lacking according to those on another forum!

What you reckon @Clive?

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Your literary skills are 2nd to none, your written musings flow on the forum threads?

But in a face to face interaction ?.....you may be a obnoxious twat?........I will never know.

I'm no different in real life really Clive........ask @Bruce or @Pedro

I'm certainly not one of these people with false internet personas!

11 minutes ago, Bruce said:

The horror of it all is he's exactly the same in real life. No social boundaries, he just says whatever comes to his mouth. This then becomes enshrined in legend and sticks like shit. I'll give him credit though. He's not shy to open his wallet for a round of tea and cakes. Not like some!

I never met him personally (thank god) but I wonder what Clive would make of Fuckmine? :classic_laugh:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I never met him personally (thank god) but I wonder what Clive would make of Fuckmine? :classic_laugh:

Fuckmine?

Always knew you were in touch with your gay side