19 members have voted

1. 1. BOTM February

• Grasshopper's Ride's Honda CB500F
    • Moon's Triumph Tiger 800 XC
    • Pedro's BMW R1200GSA
    • XTreme's BMW G650GS

15 minutes ago, Swagman said:

but it’s your forum mate, down to you,

No Keith.....it's everybody's. All I did is just upload the software and make sure the place keeps running. That's it.

Unlike on all these other places I don't play "Forum God" or "the Big Boss".......I'm just the Ringmaster in a circus of freaks! 

So everybody has a say in everything.......that's the way I prefer things! Tell him @Tym

I'll tell you what, @Pedro is the BOTM adjudicator.....let him make the call if nothing changes by tomorrow morning!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No Keith.....it's everybody's. All I did is just upload the software and make sure the place keeps running. That's it.

Unlike on all these other places I don't play "Forum God" or "the Big Boss".......I'm just the Ringmaster in a circus of freaks! 

So everybody has a say in everything.......that's the way I prefer things! Tell him @Tym

I'll tell you what, @Pedro is the BOTM adjudicator.....let him make the call if nothing changes by tomorrow morning!

Now I thought you was overall gaffer, just because you are one of the choices you are tying to pass the problem on to someone else, I’ll ask @Grasshopper's Ride to remove her nice shot to make it easy for you.?(just joking moron).

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Sofia.......have you voted?

We need you to break the tie!

Oh, i ll do it after eating my lovely soup!! But Im very bias... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Swagman said:

This is a fixed vote.

How is it fixed? Votes will only be added if a member submits it. There's no way to manually change totals.

Just now, XTreme said:

How is it fixed? Votes will only be added if a member submits it. There's no way to manually change totals.

Fixed buy asking people to vote for certain parties.?

3 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Fixed buy asking people to vote for certain parties.?

Give it up dude, enough already, it was to un tie a tie

• Sad 1