Header picture submission thread

Pedro

Guys, each one can submit one only, of one motorcycle you own. 

Just motorcycles! No multiple bikes, no bicycles, no boats (were old fashioned), no buses, no sewing machines, no washing machines

I don't know how most people will cope, picture has to be just right, not too big, not too small, with the bike on a three quarters angle, and make it a pretty one because it'll be on the site forever and ever. On the plus side, you can submit a picture not taken this month. 

Also, make it a nice background, which probably means @XTreme will have to work hard to find one of his bike not in front of a ruined building site.

Do take the chance you're probably either locked in by winter or covid to peruse your pictures looking for the ideal one.

We'll have this closed on the 18th January, which will give everyone plenty of time. If we have plenty of nice pictures, we'll make it a vote and choose the better ones.

PS: trollers, try and not turn this into 20 pages of talking about gobbling each other's cocks, I'll have to read it all ...

PSS: to new members, welcome to Adventuremotorcycles.net, every month we have a vote and during December we have three. Older people like that because it reminds them of bingo.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

try and not turn this into 20 pages of talking about gobbling each other's cocks

Good point Pedro......I don't think that's an activity we want to encourage here!

After all, there's other forums which are full of cocksuckers out there!

Tell 'em @Tym

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

And Butt riding to, or so i hear...

eadfc951e183e3daafcde847eac1543d.jpeg.6f3275ba98dc11d3d567c1570ac3e7da.jpeg

DSCN5465.thumb.JPG.419ad4e5b8190892655f853921746a9b.JPG

my best guess is i never take pics at the angle you want. I looked and this is the best i found. are these better angles?

• Like 5

Those would work for me, but better ask the welshman. I dig action pictures, but they might clash with the others.

As usual, I’ll only consider the last picture each member submits.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tym said:

my best guess is i never take pics at the angle you want. I looked and this is the best i found. are these better angles?

Second pic is a cracker......great quality too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tym said:

what bike is that it looks neat

• Haha 1

Just now, yen_powell said:

That's not an old wall, that is what stood between us and a mad Austrian if they got across the channel (Hitler, not Arnie I mean)

Right I see Yen!

But irrespective of the significance of the wall it's an eyesore.

You must have something with a better background surely? And no fucking graveyards either!

• Haha 1