Welcome Mr Fro

Admin

Hello Mr Fro,

Welcome to Adventure Motorcycles. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Mr Fro joined on the 08/01/21.

View Member

Good to see you Fro.......how you doing?

For everybody else, @Mr Fro is a friend of mine for many years from another forum.

So like the rest of you, he's not choosy who he associates with! :classic_laugh:

And Fro........ @Clive is Fred from the other place......he's been a member since we opened 9 months ago.

He's not Fred anymore because he finally discovered what his real name was after 65 years! :classic_unsure:

Yeah, alright mate.

It's nice to see something new pop up.

For those who don't know me, I get out only occasionally these days (wife, children etc). I mainly have sports bikes but I did go over some gravel in the road back in 2017 so I guess that counts as adventuring.

For fun I enjoy fiddling with bikes, mainly making them faster so polishing, adding stickers, as many accessories as possible and the occasional turbo.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Good to see you Fro.......how you doing?

For everybody else, @Mr Fro is a friend of mine for many years from another forum.

That's his reputation fucked then. 

• Haha 4

Greetings from the Grasshopper ??

Nice to see a sport bike rider here, a dying breed around here.  Bike pics are always welcome, as are sexy full leather outfits that sport bike riders wear....?  Just saying.... lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Chaps!?

Well I've got full on leathers and crotchless.

Chaps are for perverts who ride Chinese bikes and Harleys.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Mr Fro said:

Nah, that would take more effort than I'm willing to expend.

He's still trying to claim flounces to regain his trophy then Fro?

@Six30......the definition of a flounce is a situation on an open forum whereby other members cause a member to leave with a tantrum. As far as I know, that hasn't happened with Fro.......and it didn't happen with me. So you've come up short again. You are zero flounces my man!

And even worse, you won't get anybody to flounce on here either! This bunch of twats have seen psychopaths, professional criminals, white supremacists, holocaust deniers, crackheads, conspiracy loons, fascists, people issuing death threats, guys who fake their own bike accidents, and various other crackpots since 2002.

Not even those type of people want to be anywhere near them......they're that bad! And I've been lumbered with them for years!

Tell 'em @Tym

19 minutes ago, Tym said:

Guys that dont carry guns are pussies... :littleguy:

Possession of a firearm is a criminal offence in this part of the world as you know Tym.

So the younger ones (and probably Bruce) now have Man Bags instead! 

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

He's still trying to claim flounces to regain his trophy then Fro?

@Six30......the definition of a flounce is a situation on an open forum whereby other members cause a member to leave with a tantrum. As far as I know, that hasn't happened with Fro.......and it didn't happen with me. So you've come up short again. You are zero flounces my man!

And even worse, you won't get anybody to flounce on here either! This bunch of twats have seen psychopaths, professional criminals, white supremacists, holocaust deniers, crackheads, conspiracy loons, fascists, people issuing death threats, guys who fake their own bike accidents, and various other crackpots since 2002.

Not even those type of people want to be anywhere near them......they're that bad! And I've been lumbered with them for years!

Tell 'em @Tym

yeh yeh , what ever Flouncer

• Haha 1