Ack, im down one point from Pete!

Tym

I'm going to remove that thing on the side......it's a bit sad isn't it?

I know why I'm always at the top.......that twat @Sir Fallsalot keeps giving me votes for no reason whatsoever.

Other than the fact that I didn't want to be in it anyway and he kept on at me till I added myself. So he knows it pisses me off!

I could post up a photo of a turd I shat out and the stupid fucker would vote for it! :twat:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm going to remove that thing on the side......it's a bit sad isn't it?

I know why I'm always at the top.......that twat @Sir Fallsalot keeps giving me votes for no reason whatsoever.

Other than the fact that I didn't want to be in it anyway and he kept on at me till I added myself. So he knows it pisses me off!

I could post up a photo of a turd I shat out and the stupid fucker would vote for it! :twat:

What we talking about now, vote ? I don't vote for anything. i just click like because i'm too damn lazy to type a reply and it shows i have viewed your post rather than no response and you think no one loves you 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

What we talking about now, vote ? I don't vote for anything. i just click like because i'm too damn lazy to type a reply and it shows i have viewed your post rather than no response and you think no one loves you 

But every Like counts as a Vote! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

A vote for what and is there a prize :classic_laugh:

Well if there was you wouldn't being winning it Fred! :classic_laugh:

Because it appears you're down in 6th place.

https://www.adventuremotorcycles.net/forum/topmembers/

But if it's any consolation you do appear to be slightly ahead of @BusBoy in terms of quality contributions to this motorcycle forum

However, it needs to be pointed out that while you have a stable of bikes to choose from.......Bruce only has a fucking boat! :classic_laugh:

bill murray omg GIF

• Haha 2

Try 35hp ?‍?

a3e624596ff7136fcdac0a6453535ca0.thumb.jpeg.17d5b1e42e82df2bf1d1d42ad5b5ab2c.jpeg

Im pretty sure we had this thing past your boats power levels. :twat:

No im not sorry for the bad fuzz to the pic...

Welcome to the late 80's when this house was only a hole in the ground:wave:

Is that a freaking red gremlin in the pic?

Awesome american car.:thud:

• Like 2

pfffft. I can tell you''a''r'''e not american, 442 diesel? ya on unleaded 87 maybe..:classic_rolleyes:

Leave me alone im busy trolling my local HD stealership on FaceButt.

Make yourself useful for  doGs sake.

:wave:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mawsley said:

There we have it, photo of the month for January. Pop it in the forum banner now @XTreme...nothing else is going to match it.

You dint like how beat up my chrome horn was? Thats was our NYC truck! :classic_rolleyes:

For @Pedro a vid! We used to call them home movies and sit around wishing the time away wasted watching Pa try to make the movie/slide/doGknows projector work...lol

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Tym said:

Still, not perfect, ugh, this is going to be hard putting content in that space.

I'll get my boy in NL to do some bike related surreal arty farty graphic.......and relocate the BOTM pic!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Tym said:

Dont make me flash my boobs to get back on top! 

:classic_rolleyes:

I dare you to do it, in fact I double dare you .

Bruce has shown us his hairy buns and Pedro has flashed his demin clad soggy bottom so.................................................................................................................................................

Get your tits out Tym :littleguy:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'll get my boy in NL to do some bike related surreal arty farty graphic.......and relocate the BOTM pic!

How about putting four, or maybe five, images there, and each month one gets shunted off and replaced by a new one? Image quality might suffer slightly maybe but it should be easy enough.

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Get your tits out Tym :littleguy:

Let me tell you Bob i would never have made it to be the man i am without my two girls down there working their little nipples off for me. :wave:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Specs said:

How about putting four, or maybe five, images there, and each month one gets shunted off and replaced by a new one? Image quality might suffer slightly maybe but it should be easy enough.

It'll look a disjointed mess Alan......that header needs to make a statement......that basically this place is the real deal.

Obviously when people start reading the shit on here then their enthusiasm may drop off a bit......but at least we're not getting bounces (people getting here and immediately leaving).

Google knocks you back if you get a lot of those.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2