It's 2021!

XTreme

Same old really, i do find it funny people lamenting 2020 like their 2021 is going to be any better, not if i have anything to say about it...

:classic_rolleyes:

• Haha 1

On 01/01/2021 at 11:15, Tango said:

What if 2020 was just the warm up act for 2021? ?

As we speak, the Humanoids are probably staggering round the streets back there!

shaun of the dead zombie GIF

What you say @Mawsley?

• Haha 2

I suspect that 2021 will start off worse than 2020 ended up but I'm sure it will get a lot better.  Will it ever be the same as it was before ?  that's another thing entirely.  I suspect that the brexit shit is going to ruin my trips to europe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

Is 94.3 degrees body temps good? Sounds a bit cool to me... :classic_unsure:

:classic_unsure:

Just checked and normal body temperature ranges from 97.5°F to 98.9°F (36.4°C to 37.2°C).

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Hypothermia setting in!......brrrrr!

Snowing here this morning FFS!

And look at the long term forecast......it's like I've been transported back to South Wales!

764543330_Screenshot2021-01-01124351.jpg.0ddd61175f86dada3ef8ad1897783be9.jpg

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Sending one to @Buckster too?

I'll put the word out on FB for him.

He'll see it pretty soon.......I mean, it's not as if he's going to be held up in the queue at the camera shop is he? 

And for you guys stuck on Plague Island......if you do get let out at some point you'll have to change your bike's plate if it currently has the EU symbol.

EqlI5-WXMAATmqR.jpg.01480076deaffda7a47fc5705c710ae0.jpg

• Haha 3

This is news to me, New London has motorcycle "branded" lanes now check this out.

Green for me yellow for Suzuki, Blue for Yamaha, Pink for Harley Davidsons... this is awesome:

Of course i took the green path.

:dancebanana:

196873005_ss92.thumb.jpg.b0fb7af1d044e21296005476f9031628.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Tym said:

This is news to me, New London has motorcycle "branded" lanes now check this out.

Green for me yellow for Suzuki, Blue for Yamaha, Pink for Harley Davidsons... this is awesome:

Of course i took the green path.

:dancebanana:

196873005_ss92.thumb.jpg.b0fb7af1d044e21296005476f9031628.jpg

Why the colours?

56 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And for you guys stuck on Plague Island......if you do get let out at some point you'll have to change your bike's plate if it currently has the EU symbol.

EqlI5-WXMAATmqR.jpg.01480076deaffda7a47fc5705c710ae0.jpg

Last time I tried to buy a number plate for the car it was such a drawn out process that I told them to keep it after they made it when they asked for a passport as well as my log book and driving licene before letting me pay for it. Putting a GB sticker on is a walk in the park in comparison. They bring in a law to supposedly stop people making false number plates and the only people it will affect is the people getting legitimate plates, do they think villains planning a robbery or a kidnapping use Halfords for false plates??.

As for the rest, getting a green card is not difficult if required, I had no problem getting one for Morocco and I've hired bikes in Turkey using a paper UK driving licence and they aren't even in the EU.

• Like 3

Just now, XTreme said:

Why the colours?

If it's the same as here, it is a crossing celebrating the LGBT people. I may have missed some letters of there, can't remember it exactly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

If it's the same as here, it is a crossing celebrating the LGBT people. I may have missed some letters of there, can't remember it exactly.

Gay crossings? 

confused jon stewart GIF

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mawsley said:

While hunting out something somewhere I came across the Snowdonia 360. I'm guessing this is a gimmick to copycat the NC500 gimmick - which works for me. While definitely pack a tent onto the Tiger for that whenever Drakeford allows us to collect a pile of Welsh speeding tickets again.

Is access into Wales blocked off again?

How surreal would it be if I turned up at the Severn Bridge (with my accent) and they refused to let me in cos I couldn't prove that I lived there? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lone Amigo said:

There has been some serious snow up where he is

Not much snow where I am, it’s all west and north, I’m too close to the coast for all that.

• Like 1