14 members have voted

1. 1. BOTM

• Grasshopper's Ride Royal Enfield Himalayan
    • Pedro's BMW R1200GSA
    • Sir Fallsalot Honda NX650 Dominator
    • Skippy's Royal Enfield Himalayan
    • XTreme's BMW G650GS

This poll is closed to new votes

Courtesy of confinement rules and the weather, this month we'll have less contenders. Here are the nominees for November's Bike Of The Month vote:

@Grasshopper's Ride's Royal Enfiel Himalayan, aka "Bagheera", out on a misty British Columbia forest ride

image.thumb.png.3975f7a770ed4ef0dc2dc1905bb4f432.png

@Pedro's BMW R1200GSA out on a Portuguese serra enjoying the views

image.thumb.png.353dd66449fddac69d5a756a5aae62ce.png

@Sir Fallsalot's Honda NX650 Dominator special, aka "The Dog", out on a night escape 

image.png.95529de93c10b3cc23095af3fed99fc8.png

@Skippy's Royal Enfield Himalayan out on the plain in Spain on a great dirt road

image.thumb.png.7806bf43b1c5e4647ade57cfaa6a5ab6.png

@XTreme's BMW G650GS, glimmering under the Andalucian crisp sun

image.png.9fa17dcfb65b2a9f16e5a7dac002d39b.png

So, poll is closed and my GS is the winner this month, quite happy with that.

If the picture on the vote is a good one for the banner, use that @XTreme, otherwise I´ll send a couple more for you to try.

• Like 2

Being December, do you guys think we should elect a bike of the year, or maybe elect amongst pictures not based on date, or something different, or just a normal December bike of month?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pedro said:

Being December, do you guys think we should elect a bike of the year, or maybe elect amongst pictures not based on date, or something different, or just a normal December bike of month?

I think we should mix it up, a different format for a month....now, how / what exactly, not sure. ?

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

Just go with the normal BOTM.......cos remember we've also got MOTY and TOTY!

If you give them something else you're going to overload their brains. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Just go with the normal BOTM.......cos remember we've also got MOTY and TOTY!

If you give them something else you're going to overload their brains. :classic_laugh:

You’re handling those, though!

POTY has a nicer ring to it, though 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

@XTreme.....I think I understand now..... ? 

@Tym is going through a particularly unstable period at the moment Michelle........what with those mopeds and then all those lights on the KLR! :classic_wacko: 

If he can get in a gun battle at the Stop'n'Stab and then find a few dead hookers in the woods it'll make his Xmas! :classic_laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Tym is going through a particular unstable period at the moment Michelle........what with those mopeds and then all those lights on the KLR! :classic_wacko: 

If he can get in a gun battle at the Stop'n'Stab and then find a few dead hookers in the woods it'll make his Xmas! :classic_laugh:

Hey let's leave the KLR out of this.....and those mopeds are cute......oh dear, what's happening to me ?

• Haha 2