For Whom the Bell Tolls!

XTreme

And in this case it's me! Because I get the feeling we're going to be going back into a total lockdown soon. 

And that will mean the Army back on the streets patrolling again.......that's not something you can ignore. So I'm making the most of this weekend!

At the moment the restrictions imposed mean I can't go into another town......I have to stay within the perimeters of this one. But fortunately there's plenty of scope for riding round the vast open countryside around this place.

The elements were in my favour.....24C and blue skies! So it would have been rude not to take advantage of that! And besides that.....I love this fucking bike! And I still want to ride it like a bit on the side!

gs52.jpg

gs52a-min.jpg

gs53.jpg

gs53a-min.jpg

gs53b-min.jpg

gs53c-min.jpg

gs53d-min.jpg

gs54.jpg

gs54a-min.jpg

gs54b-min.jpg

gs55.jpg

gs55a-min.jpg

gs55b-min.jpg

gs56.jpg

gs56a-min.jpg

gs56b-min.jpg

gs57.jpg

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And in this case it's me! Because I get the feeling we're going to be going back into a total lockdown soon. 

And that will mean the Army back on the streets patrolling again.......that's not something you can ignore. So I'm making the most of this weekend!

At the moment the restrictions imposed mean I can't go into another town......I have to stay within the perimeters of this one. But fortunately there's plenty of scope for riding round the vast open countryside around this place.

The elements were in my favour.....24C and blue skies! So it would have been rude not to take advantage of that! And besides that.....I love this fucking bike! And I still want to ride it like a bit on the side!

gs52.jpg

gs52a-min.jpg

gs53.jpg

gs53a-min.jpg

gs53b-min.jpg

gs53c-min.jpg

gs53d-min.jpg

gs54.jpg

gs54a-min.jpg

gs54b-min.jpg

gs55.jpg

gs55a-min.jpg

gs55b-min.jpg

gs56.jpg

gs56a-min.jpg

gs56b-min.jpg

gs57.jpg

Nice one Pete, i done the same this afternoon had to get out  ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Got to admit it felt good to get out even though it was wet

I had a bit of a scary moment with that substance today Fred!

It could very easily have turned into Death and Dismemberment.......but, more by luck than judgement, carnage was avoided!

What you say @Tym?

• Haha 4

A car the other way and the worst could have happened, you would have a slightly wet bike. That kind of shock brings it all into perspective. 

The BMW is doing well by you, even your pictures are brighter and prettier. Less of the crumbling houses and more of grand views.

• Like 2

Ooooh, Boris has made it a certainty that the shops will be rammed between now and Wednesday night. Thank god I always keep a large amount of big roll and powdered milk in stock.

At least when i go to my meeting on Monday in the pissing rain and I can tell them they'll have to wait for what they want cos we are locked down until the start of December at least.

• Like 3