Well B0110x to that

MooN

General Lockdown in France from tomorrow midnight to !st december.  

And there was me hoping to get some riding in between now and mid nov when I have the knee op.  Stoopid thing is they'll slow the spread down just sufficiantly to allow everyone out for Chrismas... which will then recontaminate the entire  country and oblige another lockdown in janruary.  

Fuck 'em, i'm gomg riding tomorrow then, I'll be home around 23H58... :littleguy:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, MooN said:

And there was me hoping to get some riding in between now and mid nov when I have the knee op.  Stoopid thing is they'll slow the spread down just sufficiantly to allow everyone out for Chrismas... which will then recontaminate the entire  country and oblige another lockdown in janruary.  

Fuck 'em, i'm gomg riding tomorrow then, I'll be home around 23H58... :littleguy:

So they've put the kybosh on riding?

18 minutes ago, MooN said:

And there was me hoping to get some riding in between now and mid nov when I have the knee op.  Stoopid thing is they'll slow the spread down just sufficiantly to allow everyone out for Chrismas... which will then recontaminate the entire  country and oblige another lockdown in January.  

I got the same thoughts on why we are locked down here now 

38 minutes ago, MooN said:

A full month? I think that goes to prove what I think is wrong with all our governments. They try to control people and the disease when it's not and allow it to spread when it's the most profitable, be it summer holidays with tourism or Christmas with shopping and food industry. Instead of maintaining the thing under "average" control and countries closed they manage it to let it spread when it satisfies economic lobbies. Managing life vs sales? Fuck them.

Is this too politic? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Here we are going into Tier 3 at midnight tomorrow.............with the new Tier 3 restrictions it still won't make much of a difference to my daily life.?

They'll put the kybosh on bikes here by the look of it! FFS! 

mad as hell GIF

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Word is going round that we're getting the same lockdown as @MooN tomorrow night!

Still looking for an official source though.

Remember Pete.....In the life of a man, there is a time to ride.....and there is a time to wax your bike...... GAME ON!

Unfortunately I never have the time for the second one.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Remember Pete.....In the life of a man, there is a time to ride.....and there is a time to wax your bike...... GAME ON!

Unfortunately I never have the time for the second one.

mad phone GIF

3 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

yer all joining Wales I see. At least you havent been told what you can and cant buy yet. And what is an essential item FFS. Tin foil is apparently a non essential. Lately I beg to differ.

The irony here is that if I turned up at the Severn Bridge right now......and unleashed my melodic accent.....I still wouldn't be let in! 

travolta GIF

• Haha 2

to and from work is allowed. work is allowed. food shopping is allowed. only essential goods shops are open ( and professional suppliers so we can all still work) anything not work is not allowed. 

Any ( including work) travel must be justified with a signed permit. 

crossing any border within the EU must be justified and acco;panied by a negative Covid test report less than 72 hrs old. 

This comes into force midnight tonight. There was ( at 18h00) 600km of traffic jam outbound from Paris :rofl:

give them a little more time and there'll be jackbooted militia in the streets shouting " PAPIERS BITTE!"... " AUSWEISS!, SCHNELL!"

• Haha 4

I see a bloke in the paper has formed a limited company and put all his extended family down as employees. He says he is going to have a non paid work related meeting on Christmas day where food will be provided so he can have more than 6 people there legally.

• Haha 6

18 hours ago, yen_powell said:

I see a bloke in the paper has formed a limited company and put all his extended family down as employees. He says he is going to have a non paid work related meeting on Christmas day where food will be provided so he can have more than 6 people there legally.

That's pretty clever