Second Weekend of September!

XTreme

And tomorrow I've got to take the wife to Albox to the Brit shops! And she wants to stop off in the fucking garden centre on the way.

Sunday I'll be out though......maybe an abandoned railway station! It'll be something dark for sure!

What you guys doing?

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Earache said:

Still cold as fuck here, so won't be doing much riding this weekend.

Hoping you guys post lots of pics of rides so I can pretend to be riding.

Sundays temp looks pretty good......so I'll have something for sure!

227073318_Screenshot2020-09-11160143.jpg.eb01455fa59cbf8abd83cb2b3bdbd7be.jpg

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sundays temp looks pretty good......so I'll have something for sure!

227073318_Screenshot2020-09-11160143.jpg.eb01455fa59cbf8abd83cb2b3bdbd7be.jpg

Looks nice!

I swear I'm gonna toss my bike in the back of the truck and drive 3 hours west next week.....

Moab.jpg

• Like 4

Going to take it easy today, a nice ride around the hood, get some gas for the weekend and start editing my next Grasshopper's Ride video....got some creek and underwater footage to use. ? Then hoping to go adventuring on Saturday and Sunday around the local forest service roads. Maybe I'll try to do a ride report....?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Tomorrow will be my first day off work in 11 days and since i have been leaving home at 6.20am and getting home at 6.00pm i'm going to make the most of tomorrow by having a fucking lay in :classic_laugh:

Get out and do a ride report you fucking Casual!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

working tomorrow, last day with multiple clients I think, so will probably start decomissioning some of the boats as well as they won't be going out again this year. 

Sundy, off road riding course.  If you don't see me again I fell off and died...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 hours ago, MooN said:

so will probably start decomissioning some of the boats as well as they won't be going out again this year. 

They are starting to do that here already and its the nicest weather of the year. :littleguy:

6 minutes ago, Clive said:

Visiting out laws tomorrow!?...........a 4 hour waste of my life!

Hope brother in law don't go waffling on about golf (again..again..again) cos I ain't fucking interested ?

Did you do anything on the Tiger today Clive?

41 minutes ago, Clive said:

Not a lot really.........................but it's decided it don't mind being revved now?....nothing I have done to it?

Fresh petrol worked it's way through?

I've discovered a bubble around the dominator where gravity doesn't work. Had to blow down the tank to get the fuel into the carb and then all was well.? See what happens next time I go to start it.
Went to Norwich on bikes to collect a new front brake disc for the Tracer. Not good after 2 years and 6,000 miles but every things now made in China out of Chineesium so maybe it lasted well.
Tomorrow,,,,? Mandi got a bite on each leg Friday evening and now they're both a swollen blistering mess.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I've discovered a bubble around the dominator where gravity doesn't work. Had to blow down the tank to get the fuel into the carb and then all was well.? See what happens next time I go to start it.
Went to Norwich on bikes to collect a new front brake disc for the Tracer. Not good after 2 years and 6,000 miles but every things now made in China out of Chineesium so maybe it lasted well.
Tomorrow,,,,? Mandi got a bite on each leg Friday evening and now they're both a swollen blistering mess.

6K miles out of a brake disc?

Just now, XTreme said:

6K miles out of a brake disc?

Yeap although it's taken me an age to investigate. Had a wobble for a while and got worse. Tried cleaning with everything as I thought I got some polish or spray on but def a wonky disc. Sad days if Yam are fitting Chinese crap.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Catteeclan said:

Yeap although it's taken me an age to investigate. Had a wobble for a while and got worse. Tried cleaning with everything as I thought I got some polish or spray on but def a wonky disc. Sad days if Yam are fitting Chinese crap.

Any other owners reporting similar?

6 hours ago, Earache said:

No bike, but got out in the truck for a bit today. Was about 35F / 1.5C  today, so not a lot of riding on my part. Saw a couple of twats in a boat - had to be freezing out there...

IMG_3887.JPG

IMG_3874.JPG

IMG_3886.JPG

IMG_3890.JPG

IMG_3931.JPG

IMG_3941.JPG

Is that weather normal for early September Eric?

• Like 1