Second Weekend of September!

XTreme

15 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

I've discovered a bubble around the dominator where gravity doesn't work. Had to blow down the tank to get the fuel into the carb and then all was well.

My brand new JohnDeere tractor did that last winter. :littleguy:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Clive said:

I have only been there once.....can't remember seeing white cliffs?

Is the pier still standing?

I dunno......last time I was there was in 1980.

Full of old people as I recall.

Can't stand old people! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Testing a new RAM mount location, the right side passenger bracket. I dont use passenger pegs on my bikes

they add weight. If someone wants a ride get your own

bike seat to flatulate with. :littleguy:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Testing a new RAM mount location, the right side passenger bracket. I dont use passenger pegs on my bikes

they add weight. If someone wants a ride get your own

bike seat to flatulate with. :littleguy:

very pretty area!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

Is that weather normal for early September Eric?

Pretty much. It gets warm enough to ride a lot of days still - but not until later in the day. Once the Sun has been out long enough to warm, things up.

And the road crews have already thrown grit all over the place, making it kinda dangerous to ride on mountain roads. The roads and weather aren't too bad in the valleys and under 8,000 feet of elevation though. So once I get away from home and down the hill, I can still ride for a bit longer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Nice! I love the unique angles for GoPro vids - not the old " through the windshield shot". 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Earache said:

Nice! I love the unique angles for GoPro vids - not the old " through the windshield shot". 

I like seeing how things are going with the parts of the bike i cant see when riding. :littleguy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tym said:

I like seeing how things are going with the parts of the bike i cant see when riding. :littleguy:

I still like the under the oil pan view the best - never saw anyone do that one before.

On 13/09/2020 at 19:06, Tym said:

I do think im sick, i spent 3 hours making sure all my soft bags had nice creases to them by using card board on the insides.... :classic_unsure:

A better idea Tym is to cut up an old plastic container (oil or similar) and use them to line the soft bag.

13 hours ago, boboneleg said:

A better idea Tym is to cut up an old plastic container (oil or similar) and use them to line the soft bag.

I do that with a few bags, my oval hydration pouches i use empty plastic foldgers coffee containers line perfectly, the other style is an ammo pouch and an empty plastic box of nestle chocolate milk mix was made to fit. :littleguy:

The problem children was the two MOLLE side "saddle" bags, they had to be custom cardboarded. :banana121or:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

I do that with a few bags, my oval hydration pouches i use empty plastic foldgers coffee containers line perfectly, the other style is an ammo pouch and an empty plastic box of nestle chocolate milk mix was made to fit. :littleguy:

The problem children was the two MOLLE side "saddle" bags, they had to be custom cardboarded. :banana121or:

ofgiphy.gif