Ignore Users

Admin

Do you love your community but not this one user? 

Ignoring the content of other users on the site can easily be done at the click of a button. 

You can choose to read specific posts from ignored members if you’re curious.

2_ignored.jpg

I've used that in the past, but then I still saw the censored post and could resist to see what the twat was posting, and uncensored it to get even more mad that my curiosity got the better of me. 

• Haha 3

• 2 years later...
On 21/04/2020 at 11:08, Buckster said:

Why would you want to ignore anyone  ?

because I am angry enough as it is and don't want to have to deal with their constant mindless stream of complete shite. ( and that isn't even Tym...)

however, though I can ignore his posts and replies to posts, the site still shows me the threads he starts threads, is there anyway I can ignore a fucktard completely? 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MooN said:

because I am angry enough as it is and don't want to have to deal with their constant mindless stream of complete shite. ( and that isn't even Tym...)

however, though I can ignore his posts and replies to posts, the site still shows me the threads he starts threads, is there anyway I can ignore a fucktard completely? 

It shouldn't show his posts in the thread though.

31 minutes ago, MooN said:

There’s no way. I tried 

42 minutes ago, MooN said:

You could flounce.

• Haha 2