Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Best of luck with that, trying getting parts for then now they’re making hipster bikes
  2. If you hang about on that beach for long enough you'll see Tym sailing by once the rip-tide catches him out back in CT, USA
  3. CCM just make overpriced tat for idiot hipsters now
  4. Is that a bloke with butt implants
  5. Just enjoy living in your ignorance Chris, who knows what can of worms could evolve if you make enquiries. You have your own family now
  6. They want to know when he's going to send the money.................
  7. That is absolutely feckin awful............
  8. That is absolutely stunning.............
  9. I think you'll find it a lot more expensive to live in NL than where you live now. I'm sure you have that sussed though.
  10. So where did the Carmarthen connection come in ?
  11. Your crayon technique is getting feckin awesome
  12. Good news, let me know when and where you are and I'll see if I make it
  13. Bristolian born and bred, both sides of the family are from Somerset so we haven’t moved far l do manage to sneak into Wales from time to time, no one has sussed me yet
  14. He can't comment, van's are told to fuck off
  15. You could describe it as a pantomime, Fred is going to the Dragon Rally................................
  16. Try to make it to the Dragon this year , I've got my mates on the lookout for you. I gave them this pic.....................
  17. Herd immunity would have killed twice/three/four/ten times as many people imo. As for anyone making it , well there's sooooooooooooooooo many theories . I'll just go and fetch my tin hat a moment. You stick to your 100 % correct theory and we'll agree to disagree
  18. Definitely wankas, that is truly appalling
  19. I was interpreting, sometimes it's like a guessing game
  20. So are you saying that the pandemic is complete bs Tym ? Interesting point of view
  21. I might take my Van Van to Merthyr Tydfil in the summer, that should be pretty exciting
  22. That's pretty cool but you'd probably say that the Osmonds are gay , whereas that lead singer in GFR looks gayer than a gay person from Upper Gaytown
  23. They were a decent live outfit when they rocked it up a bit , not so much when it was Donny doing 'puppy love'
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy