Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. It looks very cramped but I suppose the upside is it's dead easy to get your feet down at the lights.
  2. What’s a DM , I only know of it in terms of Doc Martens
  3. So they had no intention of staying then Pete ? Your son sounds like a right wimp, I have a similar situation with my eldest. I haven't seen my granddaughters for nearly two years now so I really sympathise which your situation. It's worse for you and your wife though as you've had that glimmer of joy and now it looks like the fat cow will snatch it away
  4. Bang on Clive , she sounds like she needs a good slap.
  5. You planning on getting a photo of Fatty on your new bike
  6. Probably abusing all the very straight TDM riders
  7. We're all different see, I don't like any of the other 'scrambler' versions
  8. Hang on a second, i'll ask Bruce
  9. It's a memorial for my father-in-law (who I was close to) so it's hard to say no. On the upside it's only 45 minutes
  10. Walking with Paolo tomorrow. Apparently I have to go to church on Sunday but we are having a meal out afterwards so it's not all bad
  11. What is 'horse mackerel, , the ones I've caught off Chesil Beach are only normal fish size ?
  12. It's like me asking you what the going rate is for a two bedroom cave house
  13. I love the look of them, they remind me of the original XT500 . Me and my boss are looking for a cheap one to hot rod, we're looking at a way to get rid of all the plastic junk and have a few other ideas.
  14. They'll sell lots of them but a Desert Sled is the only Ducati i'd buy
  15. I'm having mexican spicey rice with a tin of tuna for my lunch tomorrow at work so I vote for the rice.
  16. Good progress there Ray, I'm loving the Kamasa socket set
  17. Lazy dago feckers, don't they realise you're one of Swansea's finest..................
  18. boboneleg

    Renegade

    She knows how to work her front muscles
  19. Apparently all the fat munters are in Poland , but some have moved to a puddle-avoidance town in Spain
  20. You’d kill for Nuromol as well
  21. I can see the fat Polish twat sitting in that chair lol
  22. It was a pretty boring race but not boring as this bot
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy