Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. I don't do facetwat Tym, anyway I thought you'd been banned ?
  2. boboneleg

    Sharks

    Must be a Python gull
  3. That was Mark Purslow, he builds our race tanks . He was killed in qualifying
  4. I've offered myself to Tym but he thinks I look like a bus stop .............
  5. Surely it would be rainbow ? That's the colour(s) all the oddballs like to adopt isn't it ?
  6. They wan't to marry you as well ???
  7. boboneleg

    Sharks

    or that chip I lost at Weymouth
  8. I'd be more use to you than one of your imaginary girls
  9. Can’t watch the video, it says it’s private
  10. Miserable fecker , or is that your enigma frown ?
  11. Fitted a new exhaust system today, not a straightforward fit (is aftermarket stuff ever straightforward) . Had to get a bit funky with the bracket that matches up to the mid pipe but it went on in the end. I'll give it a ride tomorrow to see what I think, I'm hoping that it will be quieter than the FMF silencer on there at the moment .
  12. Heat and WD-40 wins again .................... and loud FMF silencer removed Tomorrow I'll try to fit the new Delkevic system
  13. I've just been looking at this, I'd never seen that function before. What amazed me was the amount of 'Guests' that were viewing. There must be quite a few peeps that have gone away a bit mentally disturbed now ................
  14. Go with the Mr Bill plan Tym, make sure you video it
  15. Was he looking in your bedroon window while you were blacking up
  16. I think he had to get his abacus out of the cupboard for that one..............
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy