What do you make of this?

XTreme

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

My view is that you can't teach a child that young to do what she did!

Of course you can……….just like you can make a video with someone out of shot and produce a video that suggests more than there is……….of course, I could be wrong? 👻 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Of course you can……….just like you can make a video with someone out of shot and produce a video that suggests more than there is……….of course, I could be wrong? 👻 

You're a Cockney! You fuckers are never right!

• Haha 2

Just now, XTreme said:

Do you believe in ghosts?

Of course not. 

Just now, Buckster said:

Of course not. 

Why not? You believe in God........and there appears to be more sightings of Ghosts than of God.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Why not? You believe in God........and there appears to be more sightings of Ghosts than of God.

There are eye witness accounts of Jesus and he exists in the historical record. 

The only people who believe in ghosts are bellends, gingers and ginger bellends.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

There are eye witness accounts of Brian with the rest of the Monty Python cast  and he exists in the historical record. 

The only people who believe in ghosts are bellends, gingers and ginger bellends.

Jodie Foster Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Buckster said:

I have seen an apparition......because as you know I've mentioned the Phantom Plane numerous times over the years. And there's many other reported sightings of that as well.

But have you seen God as in a visible appearance?

And I think we may need Wankstain's input here...... @Otto von Jizzmark come on down!

• Haha 3

That time you walked past a window and felt cold air on your neck, you said grandma was speaking to you, what was she saying?

”Fix the fucking window you lazy ginger twat!”

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Buckster said:

That time you walked past a window and felt cold air on your neck, you said grandma was speaking to you, what was she saying?

”Fix the fucking window you lazy ginger twat!”

Wellington Bomber
Location: Llandovery (Dyfed) - Towy Valley, between Llandovery & Llandeilo
Type: Haunting Manifestation
Date / Time: Unknown
Further Comments: A training zone for Second World War crews, one assumes this phantom belongs to a group that did not make the grade.

https://www.paranormaldatabase.com/aviation/pages/avdata.php/?pageNum_paradata=3&totalRows_paradata=136

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Wellington Bomber
Location: Llandovery (Dyfed) - Towy Valley, between Llandovery & Llandeilo
Type: Haunting Manifestation
Date / Time: Unknown
Further Comments: A training zone for Second World War crews, one assumes this phantom belongs to a group that did not make the grade.

https://www.paranormaldatabase.com/aviation/pages/avdata.php/?pageNum_paradata=3&totalRows_paradata=136

Okay zzzak.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Buckster said:

Sorry @Buckster  but that is total shite, if he was real he would have been on Celebrity get me out of here by now 

uh-huh-nods.gif.1bb911e63373710e1d37288f208902d3.gif

• Haha 3

So Pete beleive in Gost ?   Think it could be time for Pete to stop visiting those abandoned villages ...being at the age of  onset of early dementia his mind might start playing tricks on him....

• Haha 4

Just now, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

So Pete beleive in Gost ?

You and Buck believing in American Motorcycles is even more surreal!

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I have seen an apparition......because as you know I've mentioned the Phantom Plane numerous times over the years. And there's many other reported sightings of that as well.

But have you seen God as in a visible appearance?

And I think we may need Wankstain's input here...... @Otto von Jizzmark come on down!

Does Wankstain believe in ghosts? I guess these paranormal researchers are his colleagues, after all they call themselves scientists.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Are these the ones who use pseudoscience to try to prove the existence of supernatural beings in order to exploit adults who are still scared of the dark? I think if you really pressed me to say which one of us they are most closely aligned with my answer might tend rather more one way than the other... 😉

Exactly, they are just like evolutionists.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Exactly, they are just like evolutionists.

do you believe in spiritual beings 

22 minutes ago, Six30 said:

do you believe in spiritual beings 

I believe Angels exist, but they were created as spiritual beings, unlike Lancaster Bombers.