Double take Mirrors

Saul

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

Anybody any experience of them, thinking of getting some for my Hornet.  ? 

No idea what they are! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Those shiny things you avoid so you don’t scare yourself.

• Haha 5

I have no experience with them because i found them a little bit too expensive for what they are ended up with some cheap folding mirrors cost £5 a pair so bought 2 pairs, good job i did as the cheapest i can find them now are £15 a pair but then i'm not looking for anything pretty on my bikes as they get hit off regular

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Have a look on Amazon.   I fancy some better mirrors for my bike either some decent bar end mirrors or some double takes.   They have great reviews but are a little spendy,  I don’t mind if they work well.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Overpriced and easy to nick as they just sit on ram ball mounts. 

If you want adjustable folding mirrors then buy Vicma folding mirrors.  They are the originals and don't vibrate like the cheap chinese copies.

https://www.wemoto.com/bike/ktm/exc/400/2004/7793/mirror-left-hand

Spot on those Bob, had a couple of sets for years and they still work as well as they did when they were new. Mind you, I think they’re much better on a dirt bike rather than a naked road bike.

I bought some bar end mirrors off Amazon and they work well but I can’t remember what make at the moment.

IMG_4174.png

IMG_4172.png

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Spot on those Bob, had a couple of sets for years and they still work as well as they did when they were new. Mind you, I think they’re much better on a dirt bike rather than a naked road bike.

I bought some bar end mirrors off Amazon and they work well but I can’t remember what make at the moment.

IMG_4174.png

IMG_4172.png

I was looking at those on Amazon, £37 a pair.   I like the idea of bar ends but they make getting the bike through the back gate awkward.   Mind you I can always widen the gate to suit.   

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Saul said:

I was looking at those on Amazon, £37 a pair.   I like the idea of bar ends but they make getting the bike through the back gate awkward.   Mind you I can always widen the gate to suit.   

Ah yes the old back gate problem. Mind you, it also makes it more difficult for some scumbag to get it out! 😜

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Skippy said:

Ah yes the old back gate problem. Mind you, it also makes it more difficult for some scumbag to get it out! 😜

Yes, the superstitious bike thief who cares about not braking mirrors.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

Yes, the superstitious bike thief who cares about not braking mirrors.

They care about not making noise.

• Like 1