Marcel's new name, the vote

Pedro

Marcel's new name  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Marcel's new name

• Bloated Boaster
    • Marcel le Moose Fondler

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/24 at 19:00

We've got our submission posted above, trimmed down a few just to make sense of it.

Here's your chance to show our beloved member @Marcel your apreciation for his identity crisis in helping him pick his new forum name.

Poll closes tomorrow at 21:00.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

We've got our submission posted above, trimmed down a few just to make sense of it.

Here's your chance to show our beloved member @Marcel your apreciation for his identity crisis in helping him pick his new forum name.

Poll closes tomorrow at 21:00.

Do I get to vote. ?

How come you aren't happy with your own name is beyond me @Marcel. But this communitarian effort to help you find your own new identity is very much 2024, we're woke now. 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

How come you aren't happy with your own name is beyond me @Marcel. But this communitarian effort to help you find your own new identity is very much 2024, we're woke now. 

I just think it's time for a change...I've always used my real name in the pass...though I'd try something different..

i thought i knew what my vote was going to be , but ..... Marcel la moose fondler ...

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

• Haha 5

Just now, Marcel said:

I just think it's time for a change...I've always used my real name in the pass...though I'd try something different..

I get it, find your truth.

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

That is a good one...

Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

its that or Mary for me, i'll have a think on it, if only Mary la moose fondler was an option... @Pedro

• Haha 1

Just now, Marcel said:

Mary is going to be difficult to play...haven't play a women in a very long time...

suits you though.. you mary

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Mary is going to be difficult to play...haven't play a women in a very long time... well ever since my last outting with Dan and Billybob 

Uh Huh Yes GIF

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Mary is going to be difficult to play...haven't play a women in a very long time...

In a very long time? 

Big Sean Omg GIF

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Marcel said:

Do tell! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Saul said:

Do tell! 🤣🤣🤣

It was a long time ago ..the start of my internet career..lol...it was on buttrider..a game me and this moderator John tm if I remember  correctly ...he would change my avatar and I would play the part.....until  it got out of hand...lol..

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It was a long time ago ..the start of my internet career..lol...it was on buttrider..a game me and this moderator John tm if I remember  correctly ...he would change my avatar and I would play the part.....until  it got out of hand...lol..

You get out of hand 🤣 Never! don't believe it 🤣  How you gonna live up to your current Avatar?   🤣

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Saul said:

You get out of hand 🤣 Never! don't believe it 🤣  How you gonna live up to your current Avatar?   🤣

I'll have to feel my way into it...I might need a few days to get into character...😂

• Haha 2