Marcel's new name, the vote

Pedro

Marcel's new name  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Marcel's new name

• Bloated Boaster
    • Marcel le Moose Fondler

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/24 at 19:00

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Still a day to go!

So could you make out anything I was saying...lol..it's not something I've done talking to myself on video...I messed up the last part..

Rich your gonna be sniffing exaust fumes...

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

The camera doesn't lie......

IMG_20240403_133022.jpg.0d3b4229db0b6c9453cf650526458658.jpg

A BMW tshirt? Not even I wear those.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

So when are we starting Richs new username thread ?

Whenever people think it’s right, anyone can make one. It takes someone with the powers to agree that a name should be changed though.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Whenever people think it’s right, anyone can make one. It takes someone with the powers to agree that a name should be changed though.

To pete...Come on Pete...you to do it.  even it's just temporary..a few months..I can wait to see what name you'll all come up for Rich..

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

Holly shit @Marcel, that sounds nice! Best sounding 1290 I’ve ever heard.

She sounds wicket for sure...heatshield clips weren't button up and you could hear them rattling...no engine light  came on. So that's good....I ran her for a good 10 minutes to brun off the factory lube...

5 hours ago, Pedro said:

I may have had one or two of those back in the day 😳 and I do have some HOC merch 😳

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Got it...the sound video is just above...

Sounds good, just as well you ain't got many neighbours. 

1 minute ago, Saul said:

Sounds good, just as well you ain't got many neighbours. 

This province has no noise restrictions or anual safety for bikes..99% of harleys are running non- bafled exaust..this is actually less noisy than many harleys I've heard running along..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

This province has no noise restrictions or anual safety for bikes..99% of harleys are running non- bafled exaust..this is actually less noisy than many harleys I've heard running along..

See I am a bit crossed up on the load pipes thing.  I do like a deep roar from a single or twin but triples and 4 pots sound awful to me if they are loud.  Also not a fan of having a loud bike myself, just gets on my nerves after time.   But each to their own.  One of my mates has a 1974 Norton Commando on Megas and that sounds awesome but I wouldn't want to live with it.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

Can't be changed without the member's permission.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

I bought a few cheap vintage bike T shirts from eBay some years ago.

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Don't be ashamed mate, the Merican bike crowd wear their shirts loud and proud.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's the only one still left......bit ragged now so it'll be used as a duster soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saul said:

See I am a bit crossed up on the load pipes thing.  I do like a deep roar from a single or twin but triples and 4 pots sound awful to me if they are loud.  Also not a fan of having a loud bike myself, just gets on my nerves after time.   But each to their own.  One of my mates has a 1974 Norton Commando on Megas and that sounds awesome but I wouldn't want to live with it.  

Remember back in 2010 I had bought straight duel exhaust for and 09 harley classic...after one run on the highway 100 km or so...I came back home and took them off the bike...my ears were practically bleeding from the noise ...lol 

I'm anxious to try this set up on the KTM and see what noise level I'm getting cruising on the highway...I do have a bafle for the mufler if it's to noisy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

She sounds wicket for sure...heatshield clips weren't button up and you could hear them rattling...no engine light  came on. So that's good....I ran her for a good 10 minutes to brun off the factory lube...

I'm going to ask for translation for this quote 

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Wich part...lol...when I made the video ...the mufler heatshield clips weren't fasten...the clips were rattling. 

And the bike didn't trow out engine codes because the o2 sensor are running on a open exaust..

And I ran it for 10 minutes to burn off the assembly lube ..

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It’s something about cricket.

• Haha 1