Second side stand.

Saul

I just got one of these from one of the Chinese emporiums.    Works surprisingly well and packs down pretty small.  Gets the back wheel of the floor.  

IMG_1781.thumb.jpeg.a340f74facf08fca5abd3eee308c0363.jpegIMG_1780.thumb.jpeg.16fce5cf9a3116b4c0df82da9bfb15e0.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Tidy 👍 would probably benefit from a bit of rubber glued to the part that goes under the swingarm 

Edit 

Looking closer looks like it does

• Like 1

Iuse anold bmw carjack that someone gave me, but I don't carry it on the bike. That would be lighter and easier to carry on long trips. 

Um... why do you have rigging U bolts screwed to your driveway? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MooN said:

Um... why do you have rigging U bolts screwed to your driveway? 

It's Britain Chris!

They have to do shit like that and then sleep in their garage overnight holding a weapon just to keep the bike in their possession.

We wouldn't understand that way of life because we live in third world countries full of Johnny Foreigners!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

It's Britain Chris!

They have to do shit like that and then sleep in their garage overnight holding a weapon just to keep the bike in their possession.

We wouldn't understand that way of life because we live in third world countries full of Johnny Foreigners!

It's probably to hold the motorcycle tent on strong winds, pretty sure a bike thief can deal with two little screws. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

It's probably to hold the motorcycle tent on strong winds, pretty sure a bike thief can deal with two little screws. 

Tis exactly that to keep my bike cover down when it's windy.  Little to no crime at all where I live, we are very lucky.  I do have a ground anchor though.   😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I put a bungee cord between the two loops to hold the front of my bike cover down

IMG_1797.jpeg

IMG_1798.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saul said:

I put a bungee cord between the two loops to hold the front of my bike cover down

IMG_1797.jpeg

IMG_1798.jpeg

This is like living out an episode of The Krypton Factor.

• Haha 3