RichyVida off to Morrocco

Saul

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Six30 said:

right , who fancies Morocco 

Go alone, one bike. It's the way to properly see it and experience a little bit of a different place.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Bloody hour long, you've got far to much time on your hands :classic_laugh:

I am on leave from work so got plenty of time on my hands.  👍

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Saul said:

I am on leave from work so got plenty of time on my hands.  👍

Blimey @Saul  , is it not getting any better ?

Annual leave mate, I had to get it all in before the end of the financial year.    I go back to work 16th March. 😉

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Almost being the main focus of that sentence.

Season 8 Agree GIF by One Chicago

11 hours ago, Six30 said:

pinocchio GIF

It wasn’t a rapidly growing nose he was worried about.

christmas asks GIF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Only saw that now. Dude travels with a second pair of boots? :classic_laugh:

I know I didn't work out why he did that.  Have you seen the episode where he got the AT stuck off road?  I didn't like him at the start but have warmed to him after this trip.    I struggle with northern English accents sometimes and probably judge to harshly.  🤣

6 minutes ago, Saul said:

I know I didn't work out why he did that.  Have you seen the episode where he got the AT stuck off road?  I didn't like him at the start but have warmed to him after this trip.    I struggle with northern English accents sometimes and probably judge to harshly.  🤣

That’s the one you posted, beached on a rock. At least I admire that they don’t care about getting tired while setting up cameras to show how shit they are at something for a few minutes. I did like how he clearly went for stuff while obviously not very confident of himself, and his observations about things that jump out at him as noticeable on the places he’s riding through.

Also, it’s very british to worry about the date for which you book a ferry out of Morocco. The ferry operators couldn’t care less if you show up two weeks late or early :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

That’s the one you posted, beached on a rock. At least I admire that they don’t care about getting tired while setting up cameras to show how shit they are at something for a few minutes. I did like how he clearly went for stuff while obviously not very confident of himself, and his observations about things that jump out at him as noticeable on the places he’s riding through.

Also, it’s very british to worry about the date for which you book a ferry out of Morocco. The ferry operators couldn’t care less if you show up two weeks late or early :classic_laugh:

Yes, I liked his attitude, open and friendly to the Berber people throughout the trip.  To many Brits don't appreciate whats around them and just moan and that get on my tits.  I also think he did a pretty good job of filming,    Freddie Dobbs trip to Morocco was filmed poorly in comparison.    

• Like 1