Site nameservers have been switched......

XTreme

Reason for config errors on the server for all sites:

There's a number of differences between the two servers starting with the operating system but most importantly it appears the source server uses mod_mpm_event whereas the destination uses mod_mpm_prefork. Usually we try to match this since it makes a difference with the errors you saw, it must have been missed. I can go ahead and match this before we do any of the resyncs as that may avoid the issues you were seeing on the Joomla sites.

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Amateur. 

DC do all migrations.....I'm in their hands unfortunately.

But on checking I don't think they're correct.....there's something else not right.

It seems that some of the datacentre prechecks on the source server failed to show the variation in PHP modules between the two servers.

That's now been rectified and we go for a resync on data overnight GMT tomorrow night!

Forum will stay open.

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

It seems that some of the datacentre prechecks on the source server failed to show the variation in PHP modules between the two servers.

That's now been rectified and we go for a resync on data overnight GMT tomorrow night!

Forum will stay open.

i have no clue what the fuck is going on here

Confused Little Girl GIF

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Forum will stay open.

Joe Biden Yes GIF by The Democrats

• Haha 2