I was looking

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Time for a wig you baldy cunt.

I know for sure your getting bulgy around the mid section ..wouldn't surprise me at all  that you have a double chin  and your hiding the fact with that idiouse beard....just your typical harley rider...think it might be the beer I've been drinking..

• Haha 2

You know you've got a weight problem when your feet stay dry in the rain & the back of your neck looks like a pack of hot dogs...

• Haha 9

7 hours ago, Marcel said:

At myself nakitt before jumping in the shower...my weight is getting out of control..my gut looks like I'm 3 months pregnant...it's all around my waist line....do you think it's time for a diet  ?

Height and weight ?

44 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well I haven't gone over the 200 lbs mark yet...completely nakitt on the scale 193.1 pounds...at 6 feet tall.

Fat twat.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well I haven't gone over the 200 lbs mark yet...completely nakitt on the scale 193.1 pounds...at 6 feet tall.

5'10 and 16st10 now so the weight is slowly coming off, my aim is to be 15½st that will put me at a good weight 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I bent down the otherday and blew out a perfectly good pair of Levi.. 34 inch waist isn't cutting it any more...

20240213_074421.jpg

My 38in jeans are now falling off me without a belt 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, busabeast said:

5'10 and 16st10 now so the weight is slowly coming off, my aim is to be 15½st that will put me at a good weight 

That's still way overweight for your height.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

I bent down the otherday and blew out a perfectly good pair of Levi.. 34 inch waist isn't cutting it any more...

20240213_074421.jpg

not cheap them

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

You looking in the mirror when you say that 

No I was looking at a picture of you. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

That's still way overweight for your height.

According to the bmi.... but it's been proven that the bmi is a load of bollocks.

I go on how I feel, if I feel healthy then that's fine for me and I know that at much less than 15-15½st I don't feel at my best so my aim is 15½st.

I'm not aiming for the concentration camp look 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Clinically Obese!

Clinically.... what about in rugby player terms, I'm not carrying much body fat, I don't have a huge gut my weight is more muscle and heavy bone density