Your Tube

Saul

Share a YouTube channel you like and why.  One per post or else it could get out of hand.    Properly enjoy Sarah's channel, real quality interesting work as opposed to some of the click baity crap out there.   She was a USAF engineer before You tube so has great attention to detail in her projects.  

• Like 4

Adam Riemann's channel I find pretty interesting. His prose could be a bit flowery for some, but his series of videos of buying an old Africa Twin, riding it to Nordcapp, then back to London. Then getting it transported to Australia and then blasting over a large swathe of Australia on it is testament to the robustness of these old bikes. The trips weren't without problems, but the simplicity of the bike meant that it could be repaired in the middle of the Australian outback!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tango said:

And if you like high end classic cars!

Oh I love Tyrrells workshop, interesting stuff done right, love it.  Harry Metcalfe talked him into starting the channel.  Glad he did.  😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saul said:

Oh I love Tyrrells workshop, interesting stuff done right, love it.  Harry Metcalfe talked him into starting the channel.  Glad he did.  😉

Yes. I like Harry's Garage too! Nice collection of bikes as well as cars!

• Like 1

Just now, Tango said:

Yes. I like Harry's Garage too! Nice collection of bikes as well as cars!

Bet nice to have Harrys money and have a car/bike cave like his.  I enjoy his euro trips especially the one to the artic in the old Shadow.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

Bet nice to have Harrys money and have a car/bike cave like his.  I enjoy his euro trips especially the one to the artic in the old Shadow.  

I liked the ones where a group of them took some classic Dakar bikes to Dakar! Excellent!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

None that I specifically watch really.

I just click on whatever interests me!

Most of my viewing these days are French biking channels. Firstly to work on my French and secondly to scope out any interesting places over here.

• Like 3

I quite like Mustie1 as well.  Don't watch everything he does but I love his make do and mend attitude and the fact that he sees life in stuff other people through away.  Clever and industrious chap.  

• Like 4

I have been watching alot of touring channels lately, watched alot about Dragon 2023 I suppose because this years was so close.  

• Like 2

Another channel that I look at occasionally. I love the quote in this episode that Joe Walsh has said that the scariest day in his life was the day that Keith Moon decided that he liked him! 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Saul said:

I quite like Mustie1 as well.  Don't watch everything he does but I love his make do and mend attitude and the fact that he sees life in stuff other people through away.  Clever and industrious chap.  

My favourite you tube channel 👍

• Like 2

Colin Furze, he’s done some pretty mental things but this might be the craziest. I’m suprised he didn’t chop his own legs off

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nute said:

Colin Furze, he’s done some pretty mental things but this might be the craziest. I’m suprised he didn’t chop his own legs off

I am loving his current tunnel/bunker and underground garage project.  The man is a driven genius.  

• Haha 1

Abomb79 another brilliant guy welding and machining how it was done before CNC.   I find his projects fascinating along with his love of heavy machinery.    

• Like 3

On 12/02/2024 at 14:50, Tango said:

Another channel that I look at occasionally. I love the quote in this episode that Joe Walsh has said that the scariest day in his life was the day that Keith Moon decided that he liked him! 😂😂

Interesting but I found it hard going playing every quote, rather he just played the bloody record.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Been enjoying this chap lately, just travelling around on his todd but interesting just the same.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...