Old Farts

Saul

Any of you old fellas know much about taking your prescription meds abroad.  I have six that I have to take daily and wonder if I need to make any provision to ride in the EU carrying them?  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Saul said:

Any of you old fellas know much about taking your prescription meds abroad.  I have six that I have to take daily and wonder if I need to make any provision to ride in the EU carrying them?  

just take your prescription with you , my brother in law has MS , takes loads of meds... thats all he does .

• Like 3

We never had any problems with my wife's meds, Tramadol, pain patches or her blood thinners, but she only took enough to cover the days she was there.

• Like 2

I got pulled and taken into a room in Greece once after my bag had been through the X-ray machine.  They made me open a little tub that I had in my bag but were very disappointed when they discovered that it just talcum powder :classic_laugh:

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

How long are you going to be abroad?

Not long enough to need more.   Last time I went abroad was before I had to take any of this shit.  

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Saul said:

Not long enough to need more.   Last time I went abroad was before I had to take any of this shit.  

Where you thinking of going?

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Where you thinking of going?

Haven’t decided yet, maybe Ireland, maybe Scandinavia.    Still thinking stages.   

• Like 2

19 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I got pulled and taken into a room in Greece once after my bag had been through the X-ray machine.  They made me open a little tub that I had in my bag but were very disappointed when they discovered that it just talcum powder :classic_laugh:

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) they did the cavity search first.

• Haha 2