Long before...

Cupid Stunt

...before multirotors/quadcopters were called drones and before we had stabilisation systems I was lobbing RC quads and planes into the skies with air to ground transmitters so I could fly FPV

• Like 6

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

First bloke I knew with a drone, I couldn't work out how you'd done some of your early vids :classic_laugh:

You should have seen the setup Terry had to film this in January 2005.

• Like 5

Crickey, you kept hold of that video
How things moved on.
That was an old Canon camcorder with A/V input sockets, I ran a CCTV bullet cam on my helmet with a power supply for it in the bum bag with the camcorder, a whopping 640 x 480 resolution LOL
I got the idea from watching that nutcase in Sweden winding up the police (forgot his title now?)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

How things moved on.
That was an old Canon camcorder with A/V input sockets, I ran a CCTV bullet cam on my helmet with a power supply for it in the bum bag with the camcorder, a whopping 640 x 480 resolution LOL
I got the idea from watching that nutcase in Sweden winding up the police (forgot his title now?)

Ghost Rider!

1 hour ago, Cupid Stunt said:

How things moved on.

I can remember that you had wires going everywhere! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cupid Stunt said:

How things moved on.
That was an old Canon camcorder with A/V input sockets, I ran a CCTV bullet cam on my helmet with a power supply for it up my bum along with the camcorder, a whopping 640 x 480 resolution LOL

Disgusted Cedric The Entertainer GIF by CBS

On 13/01/2024 at 21:09, Cupid Stunt said:

How things moved on.

Last time i bumped into Phil he said him and Cabbage had given up the trail bikes and both got Harleys LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/01/2024 at 17:13, XTreme said:

You should have seen the setup Terry had to film this in January 2005.

thats terrible , making me feel dizzy

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/01/2024 at 17:54, Sir Fallsalot said:

Last time i bumped into Phil he said him and Cabbage had given up the trail bikes and both got Harleys LOL 

Holy crap, now I can imagine Phil on one but Martin?, that's a stretch

• Haha 1