Flounce alert!

Buckster

26 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Are we still talking moose.

I think he's talking about with his hillbilly mates, you know....

3 deviant atv riders out in the wilderness, getting pissed, one is bound to get the goggles and start thinking the others are ripe for the taking.

And with all this deviant talk I'm starting to think Marcel is the lightweight one who would be making the first move but who would be stretching who's a us out first is anyone's guess

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Marcel said:

Don't bother...lol.

Screenshot_20231127_204548_Gmail.jpg

That is definitely a sissy ban, doing it properly you'd have been banned permanently and they'd have blocked you're ip address too like they did to me.

And you thought you were twat of the year....

If I win it this year I'll wear the badge with honour purely because they banned me after less than 6 hours.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

That is definitely a sissy ban, doing it properly you'd have been banned permanently and they'd have blocked you're ip address too like they did to me.

If I win it this year I'll wear the badge with honour purely because they banned me after less than 6 hours.

Oh you have lot's to learn little one...clearly you weren't around at the other place...maximum bikes when I nearly imploded Buttrider bike forum...

I'm just scoping thing out before I plant a nuclear device on the atv forum...lol.

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, busabeast said:

But is your original account banned?