Sitting for a week.

Well the bike was sitting since last Saturday in a non heated garage..I haven't turned the heat on yet...it doesn't get bellow freezing in there yet...but the bike strated fine this morning with plenty of juice ...looks like my made in USA battery was crap...

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It's a big engine, with maybe more compression than a Harley. Maybe you need a more powerful battery.

I put in the strongest battery has I could find..lithium ion battery...think it just has to many electronic on board maybe ?

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Maybe he needs a Honda!

I can live with two weeks just sitting there..or having it on a tender if longer...no way in hell you'll get me on a Honda again..my last experience was horrible ...even got and invite to one of these partys 

gay men GIF

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I put in the strongest battery has I could find..lithium ion battery...think it just has to many electronic on board maybe ?

maybe a full cut off switch for the winter when it’s stopped for a few days at a time?

Just now, Pedro said:

maybe a full cut off switch for the winter when it’s stopped for a few days at a time?

I was thinking about that...but I'll just take one of the leads off...battery is real easy to get at..

47 minutes ago, XTreme said:

All that starting when you want it to can get really depressing! 

kramer GIF

The starting wasn't the problem with the ct 125....had all these weirdos waving at me and  when blowing kisses wyll i was cruzing...and they weren't women. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

The starting wasn't the problem with the ct 125....had all these weirdos waving at me and  when blowing kisses wyll i was cruzing...and they weren't women. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1