mens rst leather jacket

skyrider

48 minutes ago, skyrider said:

ok so if anyone is selling a mens rst all black leather jacket size 44 please let me know , a lot of bike leathers are made for urangatangs which is no good to me 17" from pit to cuff 👌

I've got one.......about 30 odd years old! Up until about 1998 leather jackets were the only thing I ever wore!

But I'll never sell it........cos you can't be a Sad Old Greaser without one!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've got one.......about 30 odd years old! Up until about 1998 leather jackets were the only thing I ever wore!

But I'll never sell it........cos you can't be a Sad Old Greased up midget fucker without one!

Vampire Disgust GIF by Olivia Rodrigo

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I Still got a leather but I don't wear it often.   Hot in the summer, cold in the winter.  I love it though and will never get rid.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Saul said:

I Still got a leather but I don't wear it often.   Hot in the summer, cold in the winter.  I love it though and will never get rid.  

And heavy as well! But years ago a leather was an integral part of motorcycling in terms of the look.

• Like 1

Yeah that to, especially when wet.  I had a Wolf Leather for years but got to big for that so bought the Richa I have now.    I remember the dress code, 3/4 Boots with white socks, white wooly pully, white open face, leather and cut off.    Levis with a fuck off great belt and buckle. cringe looking at those old photos.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Saul said:

Yeah that to, especially when wet.  I had a Wolf Leather for years but got to big for that so bought the Richa I have now.    I remember the dress code, 3/4 Boots with white socks, white wooly pully, white open face, leather and cut off.    Levis with a fuck off great belt and buckle. cringe looking at those old photos.  

Did you ever go through a stage of sewing beer mats on everything like i did LOL

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Did you ever go through a stage of sewing beer mats on everything like i did LOL

Yep 😳😳😳.   And didn't those things hold the water when it rained.     We used to call it trench Ass.     

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, XTreme said:

no and that is why i need one 👍

• 4 weeks later...

no i have decided against the rst , i have taken my heros by held jacket over to a lady who works on bike leathers and she is going to shorten the arms by 4 inches so hopefully all will be good when i get it back , and dead right i will then have a leather i can use on the bike which i haven't had for a while 

• Haha 1

Just now, skyrider said:

no i have decided against the rst , i have taken my heros by held jacket over to a lady who works on bike leathers and she is going to shorten the arms by 4 inches so hopefully all will be good when i get it back , and dead right i will then have a leather i can use on the bike which i haven't had for a while 

plus she said the quality of the held jacket is a lot better than most modern leathers 

• Like 3