Ktm isn't selling.

Well only got one bite...don't know if I'm asking to much for it or it's just a limited market in my area...looks like I'll be stuck with it for another year...haven't touched it for about 2 months now...I'll try to get one of my boys over the weekend to take it out for a few miles.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Well only got one bite...don't know if I'm asking to much for it or it's just a limited market in my area...looks like I'll be stuck with it for another year...haven't touched it for about 2 months now...I'll try to get one of my boys over the weekend to take it out for a few miles.

How is the price compared to dealers' prices?

35 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Maybe there just isn't the market for the ktm in your area or the people who would buy it would only bite at a lower price

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Maybe there just isn't the market for the ktm in your area or the people who would buy it would only bite at a lower price

Yes 90% of riders are into cruisers in my general area and most don't even know the brand Ktm is...

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, busabeast said:

The trouble is you sound surprised by his post, definitely becoming of a mod isn't it 

It was a perfectly reasonable question. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, zzzak said:

Instead of riding the Indian take the KTM with a for sale sign on it, get it out and about, show it off, take it to any auto events that may be on.

And then hitchhike home 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

or bummed by a Moose

bummed to death by moose as revenge for the time he bummed a moose to death?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

bummed to death by moose as revenge for the time he bummed a moose to death?

Don't make him laugh, his stomach has been turned inside out .......................

and not by the Moose :classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Don't make him laugh, his stomach has been turned inside out .......................

and not by the Moose :classic_unsure:

Only by part of the moose.