Electric Royal Enfield

Sir Fallsalot

43 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

@Slowlycatchymonkey ever thought of combining your livewire and your Enfield

Bonkers!

I'd worry the RE frame wouldn't take that weight for long! 

Very entertaining though. She was having a lot of fun. 

My Himalayan is currently stuck in clevedon cos they sent him the wrong oil filter! Poor guy is already really behind, he's been desperately trying to get everyones work done being he goes off for just short of a month!

Now he has both of my touring bikes there so I hope he gets one down or I'll have to drive a poxy car to Brighton BOOOOO

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Bonkers!

I'd worry the RE frame wouldn't take that weight for long! 

Very entertaining though. She was having a lot of fun. 

My Himalayan is currently stuck in clevedon cos they sent him the wrong oil filter! Poor guy is already really behind, he's been desperately trying to get everyones work done being he goes off for just short of a month!

Now he has both of my touring bikes there so I hope he gets one down or I'll have to drive a poxy car to Brighton BOOOOO

I would have thought the original engine wouldn't have been far off the weight of the batteries anyway. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

She is small though, a larger person wouldn’t be stretched out that far. 

I think it'd be worse for someone taller. My knees would be above the tank.:classic_laugh:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

I think it'd be worse for someone taller. My knees would be above the tank.:classic_laugh:

Ah I was referencing her back ache complaint. If you’re small you’re stretched out further, it can be tough on the shoulders and back. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

I don't think the riding position matters much as it's only good for 80 miles on a charge and then you have 6 hours to rest while its charging up again

• Haha 1