NASA photo

zzzak

6 hours ago, Renegade said:

Look how square what ever it is, is. 🤭

NASA ?

NOT NASA

Well how about that, I use Yandex for searches rather than google but when I saved the search results it seems that you need Yandex to play them back, here they are on Google.

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=nasa+photo+iceberg+square&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

For the record Yandex is much much better, try it.

https://yandex.com

Search for your bike, you may be surprised.

• Like 1

Some years ago there was a massive iceberg that detached from the main body of ice and as usual it was going to change the climate and kill us all but the BBC posted a photo of it and the edge was a perfectly straight line, it looked like it had been cut by a satellite based laser, the picture wasn't there for long, to me this one looks like it was cut out by the same process and has floated to the top of the water.

• Like 1

So the photo is from nearly 5 years ago and shows an iceberg that broke away from the ice shelf the previous year and this proves what? That it was cut off using a space laser to fool people into believing global warming is real not fake. Not only that but the picture is being provided by the very same people in control of the space laser and the authors of the global warming hoax?

Ben Stiller Agree GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Buckster said:

So the photo is from nearly 5 years ago and shows an iceberg that broke away from the ice shelf the previous year and this proves what? That it was cut off using a space laser to fool people into believing global warming is real not fake. Not only that but the picture is being provided by the very same people in control of the space laser and the authors of the global warming hoax?

Ben Stiller Agree GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Nurse, he's out of bed again.

• Haha 1

Seriously Bucky, do icebergs break off in rectangular form, there are two in the photo in case you missed it, do icebergs hang around after they have detached, do icebergs climb back on top of the ice shelf, well at least you're showing a brief glimpse of awareness now that you call global warming a hoax, as to the photo that was taken from a C17 on the pilots side, maybe the captain took it out the window and when it got mainstream NASA decided not to deny it and look as stupid as they did with the phony Moon landings, stick with me Grasshopper and I'll teach you the truth.

image_2023-03-27_143029909.png

• Like 1