My Home Town

Saul

8 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

FFS man what utter BS have you bought into?

Or are you a troll?

Straight men are the only chosen ones? 

Actually now I've thought about it you're right there's no way a dangley front tail can possibly be equal to a no tail so let's all limit our lives according to one interpretation of a very old book. 

I fear you're one of those very bright nut jobs that's losing perspective. 

Come back. Join the world most humans live in. 

The relationship of the church to its people is a marriage, with both parties having a defined role, there is truth and peace in order, when you got married was it because you expected to be the husband or did you expect to be the wife? Did you think you could interchange roles with your husband? Perhaps he could birth the children? Christianity is defined by the holy scriptures, without the scriptures it is no longer Christianity. I definitely don’t want to be where most humans are, in a state of depravity, racing to get to the bottom of the pile, pursuing material gain and self worth at the cost of my soul, pretending to free but being in total bondage to the demands of this cesspool of a society and sinking into a pit of self delusion and anxiety. The erosion of morality in favour of this pretend freedom that you hold so dear is what has led us to a society that is perverted, where children are being encouraged to be trans or gay while being groomed at school. Where you can be prosecuted for speaking the truth, where make believe is the new normal, where governments become dictatorships. All because you want to abandon morality and only allow freedoms that don’t entail anyone believing in God. God is the source of morality, he designed a world with order and truth where people could live well and children would be safe. You’re building a world that is opposite to that and your grandchildren and their children will have to live in it. Well done!

19 minutes ago, Buckster said:

The relationship of the church to its people is a marriage, with both parties having a defined role, there is truth and peace in order, when you got married was it because you expected to be the husband or did you expect to be the wife? Did you think you could interchange roles with your husband? Perhaps he could birth the children? Christianity is defined by the holy scriptures, without the scriptures it is no longer Christianity. I definitely don’t want to be where most humans are, in a state of depravity, racing to get to the bottom of the pile, pursuing material gain and self worth at the cost of my soul, pretending to free but being in total bondage to the demands of this cesspool of a society and sinking into a pit of self delusion and anxiety. The erosion of morality in favour of this pretend freedom that you hold so dear is what has led us to a society that is perverted, where children are being encouraged to be trans or gay while being groomed at school. Where you can be prosecuted for speaking the truth, where make believe is the new normal, where governments become dictatorships. All because you want to abandon morality and only allow freedoms that don’t entail anyone believing in God. God is the source of morality, he designed a world with order and truth where people could live well and children would be safe. Your building a world that is opposite to that and your grandchildren and their children will have to live in it. Well done!

I think I’m seeing the light

• Haha 4