Gay !! is it OK ?

boboneleg

Just now, Marcel said:

Still isn't free....they still ask for donations....how is it different?

If you use the resources of a church then you should contribute to it if you can afford to.

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

If you use the resources of a church then you should contribute to it if you can afford to.

I just don't understand this fact....I believe in God and Christianity...why do I have to attend a church...

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Yup god needs money … 

animation saving GIF by MOOT

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

I just don't understand this fact....I believe in God and Christianity...why do I have to attend a church...

Because Christ's example is that he congregated with others in fellowship and worship. Also Christians need to be accountable to one another.

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Because Christ's example is that he congregated with others in fellowship and worship. Also Christians need to be accountable to one another.

Is it Muslims or Sikhs that won’t borrow money from banks etc cause they don’t believe in paying interest .. they help each other out , bet there’s a few family feuds over money though 

Just now, Six30 said:

Is it Muslims or Sikhs that won’t borrow money from banks etc cause they don’t believe in paying interest .. they help each other out , bet there’s a few family feuds over money though 

Muslims, they have strict rules on usuarry. 

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Onion bus?

some at school called the bus that used pick up the spastic kids the onion bus , can’t remember why … 

• Haha 3

Just now, Six30 said:

pick up the spastic kids

Another word that's not PC today.....even the Spastics Society had to change the name of their organisation.

I hope there's no Spastics here who are going to be offended?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

some at school called the bus that used pick up the spastic kids the onion bus , can’t remember why … 

You are going to hell and Buckster will be your boss for all eternity :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Another word that's not PC today.....even the Spastics Society had to change the name of their organisation.

I hope there's no Spastics here who are going to be offended?

Pretty sure there aren't many left. I don't know if there are any gay ones but that would be fucking tragic. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Did they hurt your feelings? 

No… we used to run on to the bus and nick there sandwiches , on the way out we gave the ugliest ones a bit of a slap 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Pretty sure there aren't many left. I don't know if there are any gay ones but that would be fucking tragic. 

Gay spastics ..

what GIF

• Haha 3