I bought a new Bike

Saul

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You can get incredible mileage out of these 500's......so 93 isn't anything unusual.

I'd estimate I get around 80 or thereabouts.

I'm getting 65mpg out of the busa my mates 125 gets 130mpg 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

I'm getting 65mpg out of the busa my mates 125 gets 130mpg 

That's bleddy good for a Busa mate, how many miles are you getting out of a rear tyre?    My CG125 clone was doing 110mpg but that was carbed.  

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Saul said:

That's bleddy good for a Busa mate, how many miles are you getting out of a rear tyre?    My CG125 clone was doing 110mpg but that was carbed.  

Tbh I've only done 470 miles since I got it and it doesn't seem to be any more used than when I bought it so no idea how long the rear tyre will last nor how many miles were already on it when I got it

• Like 4

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Tbh I've only done 470 miles since I got it and it doesn't seem to be any more used than when I bought it so no idea how long the rear tyre will last nor how many miles were already on it when I got it

I remember one silly summer on my old K100RS that had nowhere near the power of the Busa but same sort of weight and I managed to get through a rear in 1500 miles that's why I asked.  I suppose it's like anything you use all the power all the time its gonna cost but it is nice when you do.  😁 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Saul said:

I remember one silly summer on my old K100RS that had nowhere near the power of the Busa but same sort of weight and I managed to get through a rear in 1500 miles that's why I asked.  I suppose it's like anything you use all the power all the time its gonna cost but it is nice when you do.  😁 

He is too much of a pussy for that, he isn’t even going to tune it, he will be fitting a sidecar next.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Saul said:

I don't think I've actually used anywhere near all the power of the bike it's just way too fast to do it safely on the road most of the time.

It normally hovers around the 3-6k rpm mark and by god the induction sound it makes at those revs is intoxicating so heaven knows what I'll make of it when I do start riding it like it was intended to be ridden 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

He is too much of a pussy for that, he isn’t even going to tune it, he will be fitting a sidecar next.

It's not about being a pussy so much as needing to keep my licence for work so I need to be careful 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

Just because you can use all the power your barge has to offer and you're still doing a speed so slow that it couldn't worry a snail in a race doesn't make me a pussy when I've got 200 rampant stallions under my control 

• Haha 6

21 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Just because you can use all the power your barge has to offer and you're still doing a speed so slow that it couldn't worry a snail in a race doesn't make me a pussy when I've got 200 rampant stallions under my control 

Sounds like you are desperate to justify yourself.

Cat Kitty GIF by David Firth

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Congrats on the new bike Saul....if Pete invites you to check out the ruins in Spain...I wouldn't go...just ask Skippy...since the experience he hasn't been the same...

He couldn’t sit down for weeks.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Who’s riding it, your granny.

How the hell are you getting that out of a Busa ?

B805EE23-D425-4C2F-B8D3-8BE03DD6945A.gif.c84ad898cfa586566ef3c6705c1c642d.gif

What is the normal from a busa then?

I'm just riding it normally 

Dont Know Idk GIF by Marko Penn

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Congrats on the new bike Saul....if Pete invites you to check out the ruins in Spain...I wouldn't go...just ask Skippy...since the experience he hasn't been the same...

Talking about skippy has he flounced?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'd have said 45mpg would be good on a performance bike like that.

Well I must be riding it economically then I just leave it in top gear above 30mph it doesn't need up and down the box 

• Like 2

ive never bought a bike i wondered what miles per gallon im getting ...you bunch of pussies.

i'll mention so you twats dont have to .....

van , bike , out of van, in van ,bike 

• Haha 7

46 minutes ago, Six30 said:

ive never bought a bike i wondered what miles per gallon im getting ...you bunch of pussies.

i'll mention so you twats dont have to .....

van , bike , out of van, in van ,bike 

I think this forum is turning into a flaming homosexual bike forum. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

I don't worry about it i just want to know how far i can go on a tank of fuel and knowing the MPG is just a byproduct of knowing that 

• Like 4