Little Bits

Saul

Tis the name I use for my youngest daughter, Tis a family thing may Dad used to call me it when I was a toddler, he was the youngest and had the same moniker in his time.  
Anyway little bits was very anti me getting a bike, but for some reason she has turned 180 degrees and now is fascinated and wants a ped when she turns 16.   The only proviso from her is that it has to have a tank, gears and be cool.  We will have to discus that.  🙄. Anyway she ambushed me to take her out pillion when I got back from my bimble today,  for the first time.   We only went out to the nearest Co Op for some supplies which is a 15 mile round trip. She bleddy loved it 😳.    Made me laugh though as she was leaning before me and pushing the bike into the bends keen as mustard.   I had to explain to her not to do that when we got home but apart from her trying to ride the bike for me she was a great pillion.   I can see I am going to have company on my bimbles soon.  Obvs once I have bought her some cool riding gear, she tells me.  Don’t know how I feel about any of that yet.  

574FC3D1-77F8-42BB-91EC-D289B7ACEF7A.jpeg

966F07FD-EBC8-488B-9B61-7B1B1BC6AA3F.jpeg

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Saul said:

Tis the name I use for my youngest daughter, Tis a family thing may Dad used to call me it when I was a toddler, he was the youngest and had the same moniker in his time.  
Anyway little bits was very anti me getting a bike, but for some reason she has turned 180 degrees and now is fascinated and wants a ped when she turns 16.   The only proviso from her is that it has to have a tank, gears and be cool.  We will have to discus that.  🙄. Anyway she ambushed me to take her out pillion when I got back from my bimble today,  for the first time.   We only went out to the nearest Co Op for some supplies which is a 15 mile round trip. She bleddy loved it 😳.    Made me laugh though as she was leaning before me and pushing the bike into the bends keen as mustard.   I had to explain to her not to do that when we got home but apart from her trying to ride the bike for me she was a great pillion.   I can see I am going to have company on my bimbles soon.  Obvs once I have bought her some cool riding gear, she tells me.  Do know how I feel about any of that yet.  

My daughter had a short lived interest in the bikes when she was young totally uninterested now. I've asked her a few times if she wants to come for a spin on the bike but she says no instantly LOL The boy was the same

• Like 4

My daughters nickname is Rocket Gob. 😂 

She ordered a Piaggio 50cc scooter just before her 16th birthday.....I called in at the shop in Nottingham to see how it was progressing with the registration and pre delivery inspection...was told it was ready to be collected.

Daughter was on nights that week so she said leave it till the weekend.....,that night the shop burnt down to the ground...took 2 and a half months before they got her a replacement scoot. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

I don’t know how long Little Bits will stay keen but she is a thrill junkie so there may be a spark there.   You should see her on a horse, I can’t watch half the time.   I can see worry coming with her, on the bright side it’s always good to spend time with her.   She was my best mate when she was younger, now not so much as a teenager.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Anyway little bits was very anti me getting a bike, but for some reason she has turned 180 degrees and now is fascinated and wants a ped when she turns 16.   The only proviso from her is that it has to have a tank, gears and be cool.  We will have to discus that.  🙄. Anyway she ambushed me to take her out pillion when I got back from my bimble today,  for the first time.   We only went out to the nearest Co Op for some supplies which is a 15 mile round trip. She bleddy loved it 😳.    Made me laugh though as she was leaning before me and pushing the bike into the bends keen as mustard.   I had to explain to her not to do that when we got home but apart from her trying to ride the bike for me she was a great pillion.   I can see I am going to have company on my bimbles soon.  Obvs once I have bought her some cool riding gear, she tells me.  Don’t know how I feel about any of that yet.  

Excellent! 

• Like 1

My daughter was keen to get a bike but Mum decided no, "she has no fear and will die". I got a ts50 for her but it had to go.
That said I love it when she's riding with me. Constantly shrieking and laughing, not to mention the numb bum song. That normally happens when we're getting close to Manchester.
She's going for her second driving test at the end of Feb as mum thinks she's a little safer in a car.

• Like 3