Plans for 2023

Skippy

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Most of the high passes are blocked with snow in April

Ah yes but my savvy mate that lives out there knows exactly which roads are good for riding end of April/beginning of May and inbetween skiing we will drunkenly plan the route.. what could go wrong?😂

• Haha 1

My main focus this year will be my sons 30th birthday.  He's always wanted to go to the Teatro Alla Scala in Milan to watch an opera. Unfortunately we have to include a visit to the mother-in-laws in Caserta at the same time  (the other end of Italy) or there will be hell to pay.

Going to Dent for XRV/Big Trailie rally in September as one of the guys is turning 70 so I don't want to miss that.

I'd love to fit a Euro trip in as well but we'll have to see how that goes,

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ahem and Pete. Lets have an even playing field ref.

I'm in the clear......you brought it up!

I just posted an infographic!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

My main focus this year will be my sons 30th birthday.  He's always wanted to go to the Teatro Alla Scala in Milan to watch an opera. Unfortunately we have to include a visit to the mother-in-laws in Caserta at the same time  (the other end of Italy) or there will be hell to pay.

Going to Dent for XRV/Big Trailie rally in September as one of the guys is turning 70 so I don't want to miss that.

I'd love to fit a Euro trip in as well but we'll have to see how that goes,

I had a whistle stop in Milan and decided to do a fast guided tour on a Segway (such a lot to see and didn't want to spend all day walking or in a taxi) it was excellent. Went to the opera house, beautiful. The roads were shocking and there were pick pockets everywhere (same as most cities) but I loved it and I don't like cities much. Your boy might enjoy the fast tour too?!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yeah yeah. I had friends like you at school.. 

Go on, go on, do it DO IT

Always stood innocently to one side while a patsy copped the blame. 

Oh wait no that was me 😂

Now you are being gingerist. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That's a shame, leave him in there and go for a quick spin yourself? 

My wife and I would love to visit the beautiful galleries like Vittorio Emanuele  but we'd have to guage his mood on the day to see if it's possible.

• Like 2

My wife and I would love to visit the beautiful galleries like Vittorio Emanuele  but we'd have to guage his mood on the day to see if it's possible.

He's a little bit of work then? 

Fingers crossed he's up for it. Bribery? 😆

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

He's a little bit of work then? 

Fingers crossed he's up for it. Bribery? 😆

He has Aspergers Syndrome so he see's things a bit differently to most peeps.  He has been looking forward to this for the last nine years so I do feel a little pressured.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

He has Aspergers Syndrome so he see's things a bit differently to most peeps.  He has been looking forward to this for the last nine years so I do feel a little pressured.

Aspergers and he's 29? Bet that was f'in difficult to get diagnosed!

9 years.... 

celebrity family feud GIF by ABC Network

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Aspergers and he's 29? Bet that was f'in difficult to get diagnosed!

9 years.... 

celebrity family feud GIF by ABC Network

He was diagnosed when he 4 years old, that really helped a lot with his education .

• Like 3

He was diagnosed when he 4 years old, that really helped a lot with his education .

That's good. There was still resistance from the establishment back then, glad you got the diagnoses. Slightly different but I remember being told that ADD also stood for Absent Dad Disorder by a Dr in a medical lecture!! Fortunately things have moved on but it taken it's sweet time!

• Like 2