New year party

Marcel le Moose Fondler

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Another one for the tinsy little leg man theory ๐Ÿ˜‚

What I don't understand is why he considers it appropriate to go walking round in his underpants?

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What I don't understand is why he considers it appropriate to go walking round in his underpants?

Some people just don't care for clothes. Rugby players are shockers for keeping clothes on. I think I've seen at least half of the rugby club naked at some point and it wasn't by choice ๐Ÿ˜†

When my boys were little I had to instigate a 'clothes on at the table' rule cos the little so n so's would regularly sit up for lunch naked ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Or why marcel thinks itโ€™s appropriate to take photos of him in his underpantsย 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Pete you're such a tight wod...we're all family...it's not like he was out in a mall or something walking around in his briefs..

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Pete you're such a tight wod...we're all family...it's not like he was out in a mall or something walking around in his briefs..

Maybe there's some sort of culture difference here......but as far as Brits go we don't generally go to family gatherings and then strip down to our underpants.

What you say @Six30?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Maybe there's some sort of culture difference here......but as far as Brits go we don't generally go to family gatherings and then strip down to our underpants.

What you say @Six30?

Iโ€™m a bit lost for words โ€ฆ this is weird shitย 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What you say @Six30?

You wouldnโ€™t want to spend the night there , thatโ€™s for sure

ย 

AF3BD086-FDAC-499C-94AB-B1645872D891.jpeg

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What you say @Six30?

You're starting to sound like one of buck's girlfriend..

sister act film GIF by Signature Entertainment

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Threads just got interesting but I fear grasshopper's gonna kill that theory.:classic_laugh:

We've now reached the point where Marcel is trying to justify his mate walking round in his underpants.......as if it's somehow normal behaviour.

Happy Jennifer Lopez GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We've now reached the point where Marcel is trying to justify his mate walking round in his underpants.......as if it's somehow normal behaviour.

Whatโ€™s more disturbing than the pants is marcel is wearing a pair of Crocs

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

What you say @Six30?

yea i would go with that one Pete

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Ever hear about the polar bear swim Pete..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

No fucken weird than you euro guys wearing speedos at the beach...

Happy Dad GIF by Watery

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Is this a Canadian thing? @Grasshopper......do you usually meetup with family and then get your kit off?

Well, that depends....๐Ÿค”

On one side of the family you would never..........wait.....๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ย 

Now I am having flash backs of unpleasant visions from both side of the family......DAMN IT, thanks for bring back some dreadful sights from my childhood....๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

.....so ya, I guess it is a Canadian thing, but not all of us participate....I am keeping my socks on for sure....๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Is this a Canadian thing? @Grasshopper......do you usually meetup with family and then get your kit off?

We don't always carry are speedos in are back pockets Pete..if a nice river or stream pop along it's not un commond in Canada to go swimming in are underpants..or butt naked...

ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1