Editing posts outside the forum

Pedro

I would like to be able to write a report, complete with pictures, on my laptop, and then copy / paste the whole thing into a post. However, when I did that in a trial I loose the pictures.

Any tips?

Just doing this because I don't want to be writing a long thing here and then either post it right away in parts or lose it.

16 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I would like to be able to write a report, complete with pictures, on my laptop, and then copy / paste the whole thing into a post. However, when I did that in a trial I loose the pictures.

Any tips?

Just doing this because I don't want to be writing a long thing here and then either post it right away in parts or lose it.

No way to post images other than upload through the input box as normal Pedro.

I would take it in stages.....perhaps day by day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Any tips?

What I used to do was upload all the images into photobucket or whatever it was called and then copy the image codes into a word document with a clue next to each so I knew what they were. Then I would write out the text into Word and paste the image codes in between the text in the right places. Finally copy and paste the whole thing into Pete's little box.

Now if I wanted to do it the same way I download the pictures into my Versys forum photo area and grab the codes from there. Photobucket wanted  mucho money carry on doing that so fuck 'em.

• Like 3

On 11/12/2022 at 17:20, boboneleg said:

Photobucket kept loads of my photos and wouldn’t give them back 😧

Same here Bob wouldn't let me view them but it would let me download them all, but they are a lower quality than what was uploaded

• Like 1