Last Weekend in November!

XTreme

My day started sat here wasting my life catching up on things when i spot the plod knocking on a neighbours door on the CCTV, It wasn't long before they were knocking my door as they had spotted my CCTV camera. Apparently our neighbour left her front door unlocked last night and someone had been in and stolen her bag while she was home in bed and her son in law was flat out on the sofa after a skin full. After an hour of staring at the CCTV footage i found someone entering  her house, the footage is very poor but you can just make him out trying the two doors before the one he entered, he's in there for about a minute and you can see him on the doorstep casually looking through her bag as if he lives there. Don't know if the CCTV is any good for them but now they know its one guy and which direction he went and what time so they can check any other CCTV in the area

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My day started sat here wasting my life catching up on things when i spot the plod knocking on a neighbours door on the CCTV, It wasn't long before they were knocking my door as they had spotted my CCTV camera. Apparently our neighbour left her front door unlocked last night and someone had been in and stolen her bag while she was home in bed and her son in law was flat out on the sofa after a skin full. After an hour of staring at the CCTV footage i found someone entering  her house, the footage is very poor but you can just make him out trying the two doors before the one he entered, he's in there for about a minute and you can see him on the doorstep casually looking through her bag as if he lives there. Don't know if the CCTV is any good for them but now they know its one guy and which direction he went and what time so they can check any other CCTV in the area

Hmmmmmmmmmm, how did he know the door might be unlocked.  I'd suspect someone who was in the pub with her son-in-law straight away.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Hmmmmmmmmmm, how did he know the door might be unlocked.  I'd suspect someone who was in the pub with her son-in-law straight away.

If you look closely you can see him trying doors on the way to that door, it wasn't left open on purpose they forgot to lock it and whoever robbed them got lucky.

• Like 3

Forgot to say Happy Sunday…

HAPPY SUNDAY 💐

Had one of my favourite lazy Sunday lunches. No peeling potatoes, only one pan to wash and with the peppers, garlic n dusting of paprika makes it a feel a bit Spanishy too 😂

Washing it down with a crisp white wine also helps improve things a wee bit 😜 

Before n after 

798C6532-4E40-4058-BF19-7C7F48D4096F.thumb.jpeg.fa6c21b916a5947a38a5378aa90a849d.jpeg

5CE5B5BD-42BD-405E-82A9-B5A3A58EF828.thumb.jpeg.6a4d8a439c202eb861196804fe5ffc07.jpeg

Mr Slowly first made this for me on Mother’s Day about 15 years ago, the brownie points went off the charts 😂

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Forgot to say Happy Sunday…

HAPPY SUNDAY 💐

Had one of my favourite lazy Sunday lunches. No peeling potatoes, only one pan to wash and with the peppers, garlic n dusting of paprika makes it a feel a bit Spanishy too 😂

Washing it down with a crisp white wine also helps improve things a wee bit 😜 

Before n after 

798C6532-4E40-4058-BF19-7C7F48D4096F.thumb.jpeg.fa6c21b916a5947a38a5378aa90a849d.jpeg

5CE5B5BD-42BD-405E-82A9-B5A3A58EF828.thumb.jpeg.6a4d8a439c202eb861196804fe5ffc07.jpeg

Mr Slowly first made this for me on Mother’s Day about 15 years ago, the brownie points went off the charts 😂

My wife makes chicken and potatoes almost exactly like that. looks bloody lovely :classic_cool:

• Like 1