I might have a medical condition

Marcel le Moose Fondler

I'll be turning 60 soon... I'm still fit.. I've aged a little... But in the light of me.. I can't understand why I'm always horny.. A 3 day marathon might be pushing the envelop now.. But I'm pretty confident a 2 day stretch would be possible... Can anyone be to over horny?  Is my question.... 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'll be turning 60 soon... I'm still fit.. I've aged a little... But in the light of me.. I can't understand why I'm always horny.. A 3 day marathon might be pushing the envelop now.. But I'm pretty confident a 2 day stretch would be possible... Can anyone be to over horny?  Is my question.... 

A lot of men are horny all the time but still might be worth getting your testosterone level checked. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

A lot of men are horny all the time but still might be worth getting your testosterone level checked. 

Ya I'll mention it to my doctor when the next blood work rolls around ... But I never mention to him about this condition... What if he deceide to give me estrogen or something...? . I don't want to be growing tits at my age... 

smash GIF

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Have you ever considered the possibility that you might be a sick deviant?

The though did cross me mind... But I'm mostly attracted to women of a certain maturity... 

.in my mind I'm wondering what Buck would say now.... I'm going to hell for sure... 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ya I'll mention it to my doctor when the next blood work rolls around ... But I never mention to him about this condition... What if he deceide to give me estrogen or something...? . I don't want to be growing tits at my age... 

smash GIF

If your other half isn’t willing having your own tits could be helpful 😂

They’ll just check your levels are within normal range and if they’re not then they’ll investigate further as to why that is. 
Usually it’s simply learned behaviour, a pathway is created (often at a very young age) and reinforced ad nauseam ie it’s habit forming. 

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They’ll just check your levels are within normal range and if they’re not then they’ll investigate further as to why that is. 
Usually it’s simply learned behaviour, a pathway is created (often at a very young age) and reinforced ad nauseam ie it’s habit forming. 

CMD?

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Are you saying I might have played with my self to extenfully in my teen years? 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Marcel said:

And I suppose now you're gonna tell me you don't.... Cause some heavenly eyes might be watching? 

That would be fornication, so not my thing, more common in monkeys, hairless or otherwise.

48 minutes ago, Buckster said:

That would be fornication, so not my thing, more common in monkeys, hairless or otherwise.

Masterbation isn't fornication... Committing adultery is a sin... There's nothing wrong in 2 adults who love each other.. ingaging in love making...if you are committed to each other.... You don't need to be babtise and thrown in a pool of water to make it official... 

You think Catholic priest don't masterbait?... I hate to breack it to you.. They've done far worse... 

First off i aint no born again bible humpin King James version of christianity, im a Roman catholic so all i do is consult my local priest for morale authority,

so if thats the case fornication seems to be just fine with the boss! Fine with me. Remember, we are all sinners,

thats what we are taught, so go out and make a name for yourself! They are taking notes. :littleguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Marcel said:

The though did cross me mind... But I'm mostly attracted to women of a certain maturity... 

.in my mind I'm wondering what Buck would say now.... I'm going to hell for sure... 

260FF0DC-B142-42CF-B5F2-0983AC59EC27.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Marcel said:

Masterbation isn't fornication... Committing adultery is a sin... There's nothing wrong in 2 adults who love each other.. ingaging in love making...if you are committed to each other.... You don't need to be babtise and thrown in a pool of water to make it official... 

You think Catholic priest don't masterbait?... I hate to breack it to you.. They've done far worse... 

I don’t view Catholicism as Christianity so what Catholic priests do is irrelevant to me.

Sex is reserved for marriage and sex outside of marriage is fornication, self masturbation requires a stimulus and falls under fornication.