Your Day Today!

XTreme

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well I didn't find a new lid....but I got myself a real motorcycle coat...feast your eyes on this beauty...

20240316_155859.jpg

20240316_155917.jpg

that was incredibly gay robert downey jr GIF

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

No we’re in the wife’s Citroen .

We waved earlier , we’re having chips in Thirsk now,  @skyrider would approve 😁

certainly would

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Nute said:

Currently in Copenhagen and it’s lovely. No litter, cheap public transport ( that actually works), park your bike and it’s still there when you go back to it, great bars, no obnoxious twats, no pot holes … it’s lovely, tho a bit cold. 

You're over there on your bike then? 

• Like 1

So I've now got a 650mi to no start fault with the audi....

I've just refilled the adblu and plugged it in to my little scanner, it's coming up with p20e8 which is an adblu fault, hoping that it is the outstanding recall issue, any road up its the selling company's problem and they can claim on the 3 month warranty I've been given in the sale.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, busabeast said:

So I've now got a 650mi to no start fault with the audi....

I've just refilled the adblu and plugged it in to my little scanner, it's coming up with p20e8 which is an adblu fault, hoping that it is the outstanding recall issue, any road up its the selling company's problem and they can claim on the 3 month warranty I've been given in the sale.

that code suggest Adblue pump, dont sound cheap if it needs replacing .... dont let dealer  fob you off , warranty or not you go 30 days to reject the car if you bought a lemon

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Six30 said:

that code suggest Adblue pump, dont sound cheap if it needs replacing .... dont let dealer  fob you off , warranty or not you go 30 days to reject the car if you bought a lemon

Yeah I've already sent him a message though not heard anything back as yet, I'll be giving both the selling company and the main stealers a call first thing in the morning, I don't think I've bought a lemon but if it doesn't get sorted in decent time I'll be parking it back in their office and walking away from the deal 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yeah I've already sent him a message though not heard anything back as yet, I'll be giving both the selling company and the main stealers a call first thing in the morning, I don't think I've bought a lemon but if it doesn't get sorted in decent time I'll be parking it back in their office and walking away from the deal 

Nice car and all...I have no idea what shops are like in your area..sounds like and expensive car to do any kind of maintenance on it long-term...the tires alone your looking at big bucks just to replace...not ditching on your buy...are you sure that's what you really need ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

Ok if you say so....your hernia must be feeling better.

My Hernia was repaired over 3 months ago!

aaa.jpg.5d2f413f885474cbd971bf15262a993d.jpg

57 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Nice car and all...I have no idea what shops are like in your area..sounds like and expensive car to do any kind of maintenance on it long-term...the tires alone your looking at big bucks just to replace...not ditching on your buy...are you sure that's what you really need ?

It will be getting sorted under the warranty either the 30 day dealer or 3 months engine, gearbox and electrical warranty, or it could be the recall outstanding thats on the vehicle, either way I won't be paying a penny for it to be sorted 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Tango said:

You're over there on your bike then? 

Sadly not, - don’t have any bike bags/ luggage & wife not interested in bikes which would mean I’d be here in my Tod. 

Lovely place though. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

It will be getting sorted under the warranty either the 30 day dealer or 3 months engine, gearbox and electrical warranty, or it could be the recall outstanding thats on the vehicle, either way I won't be paying a penny for it to be sorted 

Based on your track record on here of things happening the way you say, you are screwed.

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Based on your track record on here of things happening the way you say, you are screwed.

He should have gone to @Six30 Motors!

• Haha 3

Just been out to garage and done tyre pressures, get some chain lube and  do the chain tomorrow... and then 

Richard Hammond Motorcycle GIF by DriveTribe

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Just been out to garage and done tyre pressures, get some chain lube and  do the chain tomorrow... and then push it in the van

Rowan Atkinson GIF

• Haha 6

I'm up at 4.15am.... this weekend seems to have gone in a fucking flash, at least this week I'm only doing 4 days, I've got 2 days holiday to use before start of April and with my parents visiting us for a long weekend I thought I may as well have a long weekend too.

That and it gives me more time to sort out the audi issues and maybe even get them sorted.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'm up at 4.15am.... this weekend seems to have gone in a fucking flash, at least this week I'm only doing 4 days, I've got 2 days holiday to use before start of April and with my parents visiting us for a long weekend I thought I may as well have a long weekend too.

That and it gives me more time to sort out the audi issues and maybe even get them sorted.

spends 10k on a car ...has to have days of work to get the  fucker fixed,,

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Haha 3