Your Day Today!

XTreme

16 minutes ago, Marcel said:

And Pete and Buckster you get a special gift from me....the works !!  A complete set of man scapping tools.

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 2

Well wasn't a day off after all....the accountant needed papers for me to run up....shop called...had to run to the tireshop to pickup tires and rims...snowblowing...running low on diesel..another run to the petrol station...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Don't think it's true but we definitely need someone else to be running the states....that half witt with dementia is a scary deal..frigen puppet....I still say the Ukraine invasion wouldn't of happened on trumps watch...I garantie it.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by CBS News

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I have seen it and don't believe it is feasible in the short term.   Gone are the days when troops were given 6 weeks basic training given a rifle and sent out to conflict.   I think if the unthinkable were to happen it would be all about air power.  Something Russia  has scant resources in.   These messages are more about preparing the population for NATO conflict, softening us all up for acceptance of what is to come.  Grim either way you look at it.  😳

• Like 4

Don't know if I should tell you this...this one time after a town festival...we were all drunk..she was sleeping over cause she lives in Halifax...the three of us slept in the same bed..cause all of the 3 bedroom were full and the couch...now before you get all excited...nothing happened...anyway she had pissed herself... she stunk like urine ...

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Don't know if I should tell you this...this one time after a town festival...we were all drunk..she was sleeping over cause she lives in Halifax...the three of us slept in the same bed..cause all of the 3 bedroom were full and the couch...now before you get all excited...nothing happened...anyway she had pissed herself... she stunk like urine ...

she pissed in the bed ..did any of it get on you ... like on you finger 

dom deluise finger GIF by tylaum

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

she pissed in the bed ..did any of it get on your ... like on you finger 

dom deluise finger GIF by tylaum

Yes sir...she pissed in the bed...I moved over and almost got on top of albedeen princess...but I got some on my backside...and we were talking earlier in the night how a women after kids can skirt when laughing and stuff like that....and she was bragging she didn't have this problem after two kids....all in her head I figure 

• Haha 2

Just now, Marcel said:

Yes sir...she pissed in the bed...I moved over and almost got on top of albedeen princess...but I got some on my backside...

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

This is all getting to much ..groins ..pubes ..squirting ..sure someone mentioned fingering earlier...

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

This is all getting to much ..groins ..pubes ..squirting ..sure someone mentioned fingering earlier...

this forum is getting interesting  😲

• Haha 1

Oh ya another bitt about that night...we had to walk back to the house...a couple of km to the house....and she had to go again...she just let her ripp right on the sidewalk ...never seen anything like that...it was like a garden hose pressure....I laught so much...I almost pissed myself....

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Six30 said:

is there not a thread on here with a picture of a groin.... i would suggest wives groin pics ... but the age of most of you , that would probably be worse.

You're bringing back the turkey image

nooo GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Don't know if I should tell you this...this one time at band camp after a town festival...we were all drunk..she was sleeping over cause she lives in Halifax...the three of us slept in the same bed..cause all of the 3 bedroom were full and the couch...now before you get all excited...nothing happened...anyway she had pissed herself... she stunk like urine ...

You were all thinking it

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

I'll see what I can find...this is  her sister Tracey ...crazy has a wombat when she drinks...

20170630_234738.jpg

He looks like some crazed lunatic, definitely needs incarceration on a solitary boat in the middle of the ocean!

Oi Bruce...... Where are you?

10 minutes ago, busabeast said:

He looks like some crazed lunatic, definitely needs incarceration on a solitary boat in the middle of the ocean!

Oi Bruce...... Where are you?

He's a tattoo artist....he owned a tattoo shop in campbellton..called mad monkey tattoo...his wife is covered in tattoos...nasty....but he's a nice fellow...went on a few tairs with him...his kid played hockey (..same team) at the same time we were running to arena .

Screenshot_20240119_165153_Google.jpg

44 minutes ago, skyrider said:

this forum is getting interesting  😲

But it's better than those places where they keep saying "Good Morning" and "Good Evening" every day to each other.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, busabeast said:

We fucking knew it

I need to ask you something...not to rude or anything...and you don't have to answer if you don't...

Since your the only one with a younger wife or girlfriend...have you ever witnessed a women piss like a garden hose...?  I swear it shot out like six feet or so. ..never seen anything like that....

• Haha 4