F*ck Windows 10, I'm going back to 7

zzzak

34 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Fuck, I still have the original drive it came off, that was old but had the necessary upgrades done, I wonder if I can recover that.

You need the original installation disc!

6 hours ago, zzzak said:

Common Core.

People are now retarded.

I thought windows 11 was the new one, I got a notification say my windows 10 wouldn’t be updated again.

• Like 1

Go Linux Mint, you won't look back and it's free.  Mind you I have been Mac OS for 2 years and I don't think about operating systems any more the Puter box or lappy just work now.  Obviously I bought new hardware.  

4 minutes ago, zzzak said:

I'll see about multiple boot choices, W7, W10 and Mint, thanks for the replies.

You may well find that some software will no longer run on W7!

Plus an unsupported OS is a vulnerable target for malware!

• Like 1

never had any problems with windows 10 and i'm a self confessed technophobe luddite without a clue how any of it actually works. Ive started using windows 11 at work now but dont really see any differences apart from a few functionalities that are slicker and more ergonomic.  Having said that, it obviously wasn't me that installed it or set it up...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MooN said:

never had any problems with windows 10 and i'm a self confessed technophobe luddite without a clue how any of it actually works. Ive started using windows 11 at work now but dont really see any differences apart from a few functionalities that are slicker and more ergonomic.  Having said that, it obviously wasn't me that installed it or set it up...

It’s the widgets, Chris

• Haha 2

@XTreme ,you would have pissed yourself laughing had you been a fly on the wall on monday morning in the office, it was my first day "solo" ( ie without the guy I am replacing who'd nursed me through the first month desperately trying to teach me how to use excel properly) I nearly had a fucking panic attack when I realised that  about 3 of the automatic links in the spreadsheet werent working and I had no clue as to why or how to fix it. 

beaker GIF

• Haha 3